Wananga landing Wananga landing

Student advisors for postgraduate students

Kaitohutohu Ākonga

21 November 2023

Your Supervisor or Programme Coordinator is your first point of contact for general study advice. The Postgraduate Coordinator in your Department may also be able to help. For Master's students with further questions, contact the Kaitohutohu Ākonga | Student Advisor in the Faculty/School as below. For Doctoral students, contact Te Kura Tāura | UC Graduate School.

Faculty Kaitohutohu Ākonga | Student Advisors
Managing your study - Postgraduate Forms

To submit a Registration of Topic, apply for an extension or suspension of study, or request part-time enrolment or a change of supervisor, you will need to fill out the appropriate form. For most postgraduate students these forms are administered through the Faculty/School you are studying in, while for doctoral students the forms will normally be administered through the Te Kura Tāura | UC Graduate School. 

Faculty of Arts

School of Business

Faculty of Education

Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Health

Faculty of Law

Faculty of Science

Te Kura Tāura | UC Graduate School - Forms for doctoral students

Helpful links
Privacy Preferences

By clicking "Accept All Cookies", you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.