Sussie's research interests revolve around the interface between marketing and entrepreneurship, portfolio entrepreneurs, airline alliances and strategic marketing. In particular, she investigates various strategic approaches to internationalisation, corporate venturing, sustainability and entrepreneurial decision-making. Her current research includes the effect of disasters on entrepreneurial businesses.
- Faroque AR., Morrish SC., Kuivalainen O., Sundqvist S. and Torkkeli L. (2021) Microfoundations of network exploration and exploitation capabilities in international opportunity recognition. International Business Review 30(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ibusrev.2020.101767.
- Gameti D., Collins J. and Morrish S. (2021) Re-evaluating Entrepreneurial Marketing Dimensions in the Pursuit of SME Innovation and Growth. Journal of Business Strategies 38(1).
- Akinboye A., Collins J. and Morrish S. (2020) The Enduring Importance of Entrepreneurial Motivation for Growth. Journal of Business Strategies 37(2): 22-45.
- Morrish S., Eggers F., Pattinson H. and Hills GE. (2020) Three decades in the making: The evolution of entrepreneurial marketing. Journal of Business Research 113(2020): 59-61. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.03.023.
- Morrish SC. and Earl A. (2020) Networks, institutional environment and firm internationalization. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JBIM-05-2019-0230.