Internal Phone: 93794
Sussie's research interests revolve around the interface between marketing and entrepreneurship, portfolio entrepreneurs, airline alliances and strategic marketing. In particular, she investigates various strategic approaches to internationalisation, corporate venturing, sustainability and entrepreneurial decision-making. Her current research includes the effect of disasters on entrepreneurial businesses.
- Mashal N. and Morrish SC. (2023) An investigation into the digitalisation of New Zealand general practice services during COVID-19. New Zealand Medical Journal 136(1568): 84-97.
- Akinboye A. and Morrish SC. (2022) Conceptualizing post-disaster entrepreneurial decision-making: Prediction and control under extreme environmental uncertainty. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 102703: 102703-102703. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102703.
- Morrish S. (2022) Effectuation and Entrepreneurial Finance. In Lingelbach D (Ed.), De Gruyter Handbook of Entrepreneurial FinanceDe Gruyter. http://dx.doi.org/10.1515/9783110726312-005.
- Morrish S. and Hamilton R. (2022) Portfolio Entrepreneurs: Structure, Strategy and Management of Business Groups. Journal of Small Business Strategy 2(32) http://dx.doi.org/10.53703/001c.29964.
- Morrish SC., Wolf H. and Meriluoto L. (2022) Internationalization and the wine industry: an entrepreneurial marketing approach. Journal of Wine Research http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09571264.2022.2045922.