Teachers' Professional Development
Designed to keep you up to date with the latest developments in business academics, industry practice and what UC has to offer.
- Business and Culture 201 course for Secondary Commerce Teachers - READY NOW - get in touch asap!
- One UC hosted CETA meeting per year
- Bespoke teacher development workshops (Business and Culture - moving with NCEA changes)
On and Off-Campus Activities
Contact our Outreach Coordinator to develop a class activity for your school. Previously classes have included:
- Campus tour with a lecture of your choice
- Using Bloomberg in our Trading Room to understand links between companies and for research into a specific company
- Expert speakers coming to your school to talk about a specified topic
- Students experiencing what it is like to be a student with a lecture sit-in
Choose from several classroom activities or a range of classroom posters.
Te Kura Umanga | UC Business School has a range of events and programmes for high school students. Our outreach programme offers opportunities to expand your understanding of the business world, support your current studies and inspire your future career direction.