Students advisors can help you plan out your degree and offer guidance for many different aspects of your study.
If you are new to UC, visit the Business School kaitoko (first year student advisor) based on level 3 of Te Pātaka (Library) in the Puaka-James Hight building.
For other undergraduate years and for postgraduate advice, book an appointment with our student advisors on level 2 of the Meremere building. Details can be found further down the page.
Our knowledgeable staff can offer advice on:
- Degree planning, including double degrees and double majors
- Explaining your course options
- Understanding the University calendar and regulations
- Explaining eligibility to graduate
- Transferring credit
- Transferring between degrees
- Approval of entry to courses and degrees
- Exemptions, such as waivers of prerequisites or core requirements
- Withdrawal from courses
For official rules and processes for all the above see UC regulations in Useful links on this page.