Associate ProfessorRichard Fisher
Internal Phone: 94022
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include auditing, financial accounting, and the intersection between IS and accounting.
- Accounting profession & information systems
- Behavioural research in accounting and auditing
- Business communication
- Impression management
- Kumarasiri J., Jubb C. and Fisher R. (2022) Climate Change Risk Management and the Accounting Profession. Auckland University of Technology, City Campus, Auckland: 2022 New Zealand Management Accounting Conference, 30 Nov-1 Dec 2022.
- Steenkamp N., Fisher R. and Nesbit T. (2022) The Usefulness of Digital Badges to Showcase Employability Skills: Accounting Student Perceptions. Auckland University of Technology, City Campus, Auckland: 2022 New Zealand Management Accounting Conference, 30 Nov-1 Dec 2022.
- Steenkamp N., Fisher R. and Nesbit T. (2022) The usefulness of digital badges to showcase employability skills: Accounting students’ perceptions. Massey University Auckland Campus, Auckland: 2022 Auckland Region Accounting (ARA) Conference, 28 Nov 2022.
- Li S., Fisher R. and Falta M. (2021) The effectiveness of artificial neural networks applied to analytical procedures using high level data: a simulation analysis. Meditari Accountancy Research 29(6): 1425-1450. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/MEDAR-06-2020-0920.
- Ma D., Fisher R. and Nesbit T. (2021) Cloud-based client accounting and small and medium accounting practices: Adoption and impact. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems 41 100513 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.accinf.2021.100513.