Qualifications & Memberships
I started my academic research in the areas of computer vision, graphics, and visualisation. As there are loads of AI algorithms used in those research areas, eventually my research direction shifted to AI-related areas, e.g., bio-inspired computing methods and applications.
I am also keen to look at topics in the following area
- Data analytics, Business intelligence
- Web technology and application, e-Learning and mobile-Learning
- Human-computer interaction, virtual reality, and augmented reality
- Li H., Hu Y., Shi Z., Zheng P. and Wang B. (2022) An Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Improved Lifting-like Structure and Cross-plane Zigzag Transform. IEEE Access http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3194730.
- Pan Z., Wang S., Wang X. and Zeng X. (2022) Artificial Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Drug Repurposing: Methods and Applications. Frontiers in Genetics http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fgene.2022.870795.
- Qiu F., Zheng P., Heidari AA., Liang G., Chen H., Karim FK., Elmannai H. and Lin H. (2022) Mutational Slime Mould Algorithm for Gene Selection. Biomedicines 10(8) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/biomedicines10082052.
- Viehoff M., Grossman D., Huang L., Jiang J. and Zheng P. (2022) The associations between mental health and environmental factors in New Zealand: A region-based analytical study. EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology 8(31) http://dx.doi.org/10.4108/eetpht.v8i31.789.
- Wang G., Zhang X., Pan Z., Rodríguez Patón A., Wang S., Song T. and Gu Y. (2022) Multi-TransDTI: Transformer for Drug–Target Interaction Prediction Based on Simple Universal Dictionaries with Multi-View Strategy. Biomolecules http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/biom12050644.