Research interests include mutual funds, investments, SRI, capital markets and empirical finance.
- Anderson W., Białkowski J. and Wagner M. (2023) Midterm elections and stock returns. Finance Research Letters 55 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2023.103825.
- Bialkowski J., Hong S. and Wagner M. (2022) From upstairs to downstairs trading: Evidence from a highly segmented market. Finance Research Letters 46 102518 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2021.102518.
- Bialkowski J., Hong S. and Wagner M. (2022) The impact of upstairs trading on market quality: Evidence from a highly segmented market. New Zealand Economic Papers http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00779954.2022.2091470.
- Wagner M. and Wei X. (2022) Ex-dividend day price and volume: The case of cum-ex trading. Applied Economics : 14. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00036846.2022.2141450.
- Wagner M., Lee JB-T. and Margaritis D. (2022) Mutual fund flows and seasonalities in stock returns. Journal of Banking and Finance 144 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbankfin.2022.106623.