My current research focus is on buyer supplier relationship in supply chain management and resilience. Particularly my research interests are concentrated on the role of buyer supplier relationship, social capital, supply chain resilience, organizational resilience.
- Prajogo D., Mena C. and Chowdhury M. (2021) The role of strategic collaborations and relational capital in enhancing product performance – a moderated-mediated model. International Journal of Operations and Production Management 41(3): 206-226. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJOPM-05-2020-0256.
- Tanha M., Michelson G., Chowdhury M. and Castka P. (2021) Shipbreaking in Bangladesh: Organizational responses, ethics, and varieties of employee safety. Journal of Safety Research http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jsr.2021.09.006.
- Chowdhury M., Prayag G., Patwardhan V. and Kumar N. (2020) The impact of social capital and knowledge sharing intention on restaurants’ new product development. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 32(10): 3271-3293. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-04-2020-0345.
- Jia X., Chowdhury M., Prayag G. and Hossan Chowdhury MM. (2020) The role of social capital on proactive and reactive resilience of organizations post-disaster. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 48 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2020.101614.
- Prajogo D., Chowdhury M., Nair A. and Cheng TCE. (2020) Mitigating the performance implications of buyer’s dependence on supplier: the role of absorptive capacity and long-term relationship. Supply Chain Management 25(6): 693-707. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SCM-07-2019-0254.