Senior Lecturer Above the BarMesbahuddin Chowdhury
My current research focus is on buyer supplier relationship in supply chain management and resilience. Particularly my research interests are concentrated on the role of buyer supplier relationship, social capital, supply chain resilience, organizational resilience.
- AI Humdan E., Shi Y., Behina M. and Chowdhury M. (2023) Examining agile supply chains: an empirical study in Australia. Production Planning and Control http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09537287.2023.2180683.
- Chowdhury MMH., Chowdhury M., Khan EA. and Sajib S. (2023) Supply chain relational capital for sustainability through governance: the moderating effect of network complexity. Supply Chain Management 28(2): 347-362. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SCM-06-2021-0275.
- Chowdhury MMH., Quaddus M. and Chowdhury M. (2023) Managing relational practices for performance improvement in a complex supply chain network: the mediating roles of proactive and reactive resilience in apparel industry of Bangladesh. International Journal of Logistics Management 34(1): 34-59. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJLM-12-2020-0485.
- Ozanne LK., Chowdhury M., Prayag G. and Mollenkopf D. (2022) SMEs navigating COVID-19: The influence of social capital and dynamic capabilities on organizational resilience. Industrial Marketing Management 104: 116-135. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2022.04.009.
- Prayag G., Chowdhury M., Prajogo D., Mariani M. and Guizzardi A. (2022) Residents’ perceptions of environmental certification, environmental impacts and support for the world expo 2015: the moderating effect of place attachment. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 34(3): 1204-1224. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-06-2021-0824.