My current research focus is on buyer supplier relationship in supply chain management and resilience. Particularly my research interests are concentrated on the role of buyer supplier relationship, social capital, supply chain resilience, organizational resilience.
- Chowdhury MMH., Chowdhury M., Khan EA. and Sajib S. (2022) Supply chain relational capital for sustainability through governance: the moderating effect of network complexity. Supply Chain Management http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SCM-06-2021-0275.
- Prayag G., Chowdhury M., Prajogo D., Mariani M. and Guizzardi A. (2022) Residents’ perceptions of environmental certification, environmental impacts and support for the world expo 2015: the moderating effect of place attachment. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 34(3): 1204-1224. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-06-2021-0824.
- Robin M., Rasel S., Prayag G. and Chowdhury M. (2022) Did Closing Borders to Tourists Save Lives? Tourist Arrival, Self-protective Leadership, and Covid-19 Casualties. Tourism Review International 26(2): 215-221. http://dx.doi.org/10.3727/154427221x16317419620237.
- Chowdhury M., Castka P., Prajogo D., Zhao X. and Wood LC. (2021) Is organic food becoming less safe? A longitudinal analysis of conventional and organic product recalls. Sustainability (Switzerland) 13(24) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su132413540.
- Prajogo D., Mena C. and Chowdhury M. (2021) The role of strategic collaborations and relational capital in enhancing product performance – a moderated-mediated model. International Journal of Operations and Production Management 41(3): 206-226. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJOPM-05-2020-0256.