Research interests include social marketing and corporate social responsibility.
- Ozanne L. and Ozanne JL. (2021) Disaster Recovery: How Ad Hoc Marketing Systems Build and Mobilize Social Capital for Service Delivery. Jounral of Public Policy & Marketing.
- Ozanne L., Stronelli J., Luchs M. and Mick D. (2021) Enabling and Cultivating Wiser Consumption: The Roles of Marketing and Public Policy. Journal of Public Policy and Marketing.
- Prayag G., Ozanne L. and Spector S. (2021) A psychological wellbeing perspective of long-term disaster recovery following the Canterbury earthquakes. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Fang S., Prayag G., Ozanne L. and de Vries H. (2020) Psychological Capital, Coping Mechanisms and Organizational Resilience: Insights from the 2016 Kaikoura Earthquake, New Zealand. Tourism Management Perspectives 34(April) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tmp.2020.100637.
- Mollenkopf D., Ozanne L. and Stolze H. (2020) A Transformative Supply Chain Response to COVID-19. Journal of Service Management http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JOSM-05-2020-0143.