International Enrolment | Whakamanuhiri mai
9 - 12 & 15 July 2019 - Semester 2
Location: Matariki Gallery, Level 1, Matariki Building
All international students are required to complete their enrolment in person.
Make sure you plan your arrival into New Zealand in time to complete your enrolment in person by attending an enrolment session.
Before you attend your enrolment session, make sure you have:
- Submitted your application to enrol on myUC
- You have added your courses (through myUC) - for course advice: first year students, contact the Liaison Office; all other students, speak with your College Advisor
- Updated your contact details in myUC, including your study address and emergency contact
International Student Welcome date for semester 2 is Monday 8 July. If you are a new student to UC, you are encouraged to attend this event.
All international students must complete their enrolment in person with the following documentation:
Once you have registered to attend an enrolment session, at the designated time and day, make your way to Matariki level 1.
Here, a staff member will take a copy of your passport and visa (if you have an e-visa please ensure that you have printed a copy with you) and check your insurance details (if you have pre-purchased an approved insurance policy).
If you are a new student to UC, you will then attend a 45min information session. During this time, your documentation will be processed and your Enrolment Offer will be ready waiting for collection for acceptance and payment of fees (if not pre-paid).
If you need to renvew your visa, you will sit with one of our Enrolments Team who will go through your visa application and associated documentation
To make the most out of completing your enrolment, we recommend:
- You book an enrolment session as early as possible to ensure you have a time that suits you.
- Make sure you have an application to enrol submitted and you have added your courses
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your enrolment session
- Ensure you have access from your bank to pay all of your fees (please note some banks have a daily limit on how much you are able to withdraw – contact your bank to make arrangements)
Book your enrolment session now!
For more information please contact us.