Wananga landing Wananga landing

How to enrol as a domestic student

14 August 2023

Follow these steps to complete an application to study at UC as a domestic student.

Domestic students

You are a domestic student if you have any of the following:

  • New Zealand citizenship (this includes New Zealand citizens born in the Cook Islands, Niue, or Tokelau, and New Zealand citizens by descent)
  • Australian citizenship 
  • New Zealand Residence Class Visa 
  • Australian Permanent Residence 
How to apply

Follow the steps outlined below to complete your enrolment at UC. 

Have a question about enrolment?

Admission and Enrolment topics

See all

Privacy Preferences

By clicking "Accept All Cookies", you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.