Wananga landing Wananga landing

How to enrol as an international student

15 August 2023

Follow these steps to complete an application to study at UC as an international student.

International students

You are an international student if you are a citizen or a residence class visa holder of a country other than New Zealand or Australia.

How to apply

Follow the steps to complete your enrolment at UC. 

Have a question about enrolling as an international student?

Other Admission and Enrolment topics

See all

Privacy Preferences

By clicking "Accept All Cookies", you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.