Wananga landing Wananga landing

Enrol for a doctoral degree

09 October 2023

How to apply for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA), Doctor of Education (EdD) and a Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc) at UC.

Privacy Preferences

By clicking "Accept All Cookies", you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.