- There is no longer a requirement to wear a mask on campus. Some places you visit off-campus as part of your role at UC might ask you to wear a mask - please check with them before visiting.
- If you feel unwell please stay at home.
- All remaining vaccine mandates will end. Some businesses or providers you work at as part of your role at UC might require you to be vaccinated due to their responsibilities under health and safety legislation, please check with them before visiting.
The removal of the traffic light system means a return to business as usual without restriction, however it does not change how quickly Covid-19 can spread and the seriousness of the illness. With this in mind, please continue good health practices:
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean or disinfect shared surfaces regularly.
- Consider wearing a face mask when working close to others and please respect anyone who chooses to wear a mask.
- Stay home if you are sick – take a rapid antigen test (RAT) if you have Covid-19 symptoms.
- Open windows to increase fresh air flow inside. If air conditioning is used, make sure the system is regularly maintained.
- Stay up to date with your vaccinations.