Welcome to UCGO
Connecting you with the tools you need to succeed at UC.
Download it to your phone and bookmark it on your favourite desktop browser now.
Welcome to UC! To help you on your journey to success at UC, download the UCGO app. The app is specially designed to give you access to the tools you need to learn, explore and stay well at UC.
The app is easy to use and gives you access to a lot of your personal UC accounts too. Log in using your student ID and password to access your student email, LEARN and Library accounts. You can see what's happening on social media and and take a look at UC support services if you need some advice. You can also see your personal class timetable and use maps to find where your classes are all from the app.
Get access to all these tools using UCGO:
- LEARN – login to your AKO | LEARN account
- Timetable – see your personal timetable
- Email – access your student email
- Support - take a look at the wellbeing and academic support services at UC
- All things UC - check out key uni dates, and everything happening round campus
- Library – see open hours and the status of your loans and reserved items, search catalogues, book meeting rooms and top up your library account.
- Digital apps and support - reset your password, contact IT and log into Zoom
- Te Pātaka - find out more about UC's student services hub in Puaka-James Hight Central Library
- Maps – find your way around campus
- Buses, Bikes & Parking - check when the next bus is, parking permits and the best cycling route to campus
- Events - keep up-to-date with the latest UCSA events
- V-Plate – ensure you get your UCSA cafe loyalty rewards.
- My UC - login to My UC
- Call Security - call the UC Security team from the app
Download UCGo from the App Store or Google Play.
Frequently Ask Questions
What does the app do?
UCGO combines a number of tools students use daily into a user-friendly app. See functionality above.
How do I download the app?
Simply search UCGO in the Apple App Store or Google Play. Or open this page on your phone and click the button above.
If I am having trouble downloading UCGO, who can help?
Staff at the IT Service Desk in the Central Library (Puaka-James Hight) can help you to download UCGO.
Can I personalise the app on my phone?
You can rearrange tiles to make the ones you use more often easier to find. You can also turn off functions you don’t use – simply click Arrange at the bottom of UCGO’s homepage. Any changes you make to one device will be transferred to all devices you use to log into UCGO.
Will I receive a lot of push notifications through UCGO?
No, push notifications are only be sent if there is a campus-wide emergency. We encourage users to keep push notifications activated.
Can staff download and use UCGO?
UC staff can download and log into UCGO. There is now a staff dedicated profile that staff can log into using there staff log in details.
Will I be able to log into my staff email using UCGO?
Staff email (@canterbury.ac.nz) accounts can be accessed using UCGO.
Why does UCGO require permission to access to photos/media/files and camera on Android devices?
Downloading UCGO on Android requires permission for photos/media/files to support saving documents for offline review. Camera permission is required to support QR functionality.
Does UCGO collect any personal information from my device?
If you have any feedback on UCGO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org