The University of Canterbury's online recruitment tool NZUni Talent is for employers, organisations and community groups to use when advertising vacancies, paid internships and scholarships to UC students and graduates.
UC is part of a group of seven universities in New Zealand that work together to secure and promote employment and scholarship opportunities through the NZUni Talent platform.
All UC students and graduates can access this service, and about 1300 students log into the site each week to view and apply for advertised positions.
(If you would like to promote an internship as a part of UC course, see work-integrated learning opportunities)
Advertise your vacancy on NZUni Talent
The benefits of advertising your vacancy on NZUni Talent are:
- Wide exposure to relevant and motivated students
- Free advertising for internships (criteria applies), voluntary positions (for registered Not for Profit organisations) and scholarships
- Ability to manage responses and applications
- Keep inappropriate and unsuitable applications to a minimum
- Advertise to multiple universities with one advertisement
- Very competitive advertising rates
- Work directly with the universities you want to recruit students from
How NZUni Talent works
Simply register your company following the instructions on the NZUni Talent website and start listing your vacancies. You're also able to target specific areas of study and preview your advertisements within the employer dashboard.