How do we prepare our cities and communities for the changing and uncertain climate?
Qualifications & Memberships
I study the risk to and resilience of urban systems. My research is focused on transforming how we design and realize our cities in the face of climate change. I use risk science, systems engineering, modeling, and statistics to adapt our cities.
For media enquiries, please call/txt me (027 287 4474) or email me.
I am available in a consulting capacity.
- Anderson MJ., Kiddle DAF. and Logan TM. (2022) The underestimated role of the transportation network: Improving disaster & community resilience. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 106 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2022.103218.
- Logan TML., Aven T., Guikema SD. and Flage R. (2022) Risk science offers an integrated approach to resilience. Nature Sustainability http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41893-022-00893-w.
- Williams TG., Brown DG., Guikema SD., Logan TM., Magliocca NR., Müller B. and Steger CE. (2022) Integrating Equity Considerations into Agent-Based Modeling: A Conceptual Framework and Practical Guidance. JASSS 25(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.18564/JASSS.4816.
- Anna K. and McLeod Logan T. (2021) Resilience: Lessons to be learned from safety and acceptable risk. Journal of Safety Science and Resilience 2(4): 253-257. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnlssr.2021.10.002.
- Logan TM., Anderson MJ., Williams TG. and Conrow L. (2021) Measuring inequalities in urban systems: An approach for evaluating the distribution of amenities and burdens. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems 86 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2020.101590.