We urgently need to prepare for the future climate; my research, teaching, and outreach is focused on enabling our communities to adapt.
Qualifications & Memberships
I study the risk and resilience of urban systems. My research is focused on transforming how we design and realize our cities in the face of climate change. I use risk science, systems engineering, modeling, and statistics to adapt our cities.
For additional information, see my website
- Logan TM. and Guikema SD. (2020) Reframing Resilience: Equitable Access to Essential Services. Risk Analysis http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/risa.13492.
- Logan TM., Zaitchik B., Guikema S. and Nisbet A. (2020) Night and day: The influence and relative importance of urban characteristics on remotely sensed land surface temperature. Remote Sensing of Environment 247 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rse.2020.111861.
- Marasco D., Murray-Tuite P., Guikema S. and Logan T. (2020) Time to leave: an analysis of travel times during the approach and landfall of Hurricane Irma. Natural Hazards http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11069-020-04093-7.
- Williams TG., Logan TM., Zuo CT., Liberman KD. and Guikema SD. (2020) Parks and safety: a comparative study of green space access and inequity in five US cities. Landscape and Urban Planning 201 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.landurbplan.2020.103841.
- Bordley RF., Keisler JM. and Logan TM. (2019) Managing projects with uncertain deadlines. European Journal of Operational Research 274(1): 291-302. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2018.09.036.