How do we prepare our cities and communities for the changing and uncertain climate?
Qualifications & Memberships
I study the risk to and resilience of urban systems. My research is focused on transforming how we design and realize our cities in the face of climate change. I use risk science, systems engineering, modeling, and statistics to adapt our cities.
For media enquiries, please call/txt me (027 287 4474) or email me.
I am available in a consulting capacity.
- Anderson MJ., Kiddle DAF. and Logan TM. (2022) The underestimated role of the transportation network: Improving disaster & community resilience. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 106 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2022.103218.
- Logan TM., Hobbs MH., Conrow LC., Reid NL., Young RA. and Anderson MJ. (2022) The x-minute city: Measuring the 10, 15, 20-minute city and an evaluation of its use for sustainable urban design. Cities 131 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2022.103924.
- Logan TML., Aven T., Guikema SD. and Flage R. (2022) Risk science offers an integrated approach to resilience. Nature Sustainability 5(9): 741-748. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41893-022-00893-w.
- Svirsko AC., Logan T., Domanowski C. and Skipper D. (2022) Developing Robust Facility Reopening Processes Following Natural Disasters. Operations Research Forum 3(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s43069-022-00147-7.
- Williams TG., Brown DG., Guikema SD., Logan TM., Magliocca NR., Müller B. and Steger CE. (2022) Integrating Equity Considerations into Agent-Based Modeling: A Conceptual Framework and Practical Guidance. JASSS 25(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.18564/JASSS.4816.