We urgently need to prepare for the future climate; my research, teaching, and consulting focuses on enabling our communities to adapt.
Qualifications & Memberships
I study the risk and resilience of urban systems. My research is focused on transforming how we design and realize our cities in the face of climate change. I use risk science, systems engineering, modeling, and statistics to adapt our cities.
For additional information, see my website
For media enquiries, please call/txt me (027 287 4474) or email me.
- Logan TM., Anderson MJ., Williams TG. and Conrow L. (2021) Measuring inequalities in urban systems: An approach for evaluating the distribution of amenities and burdens. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems 86 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2020.101590.
- Logan TM., Aven T., Guikema S. and Flage R. (2021) The Role of Time in Risk and Risk Analysis: Implications for Resilience, Sustainability, and Management. Risk Analysis http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/risa.13733.
- White AG., Guikema SD. and Logan TM. (2021) Urban population characteristics and their correlation with historic discriminatory housing practices. Applied Geography 132 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apgeog.2021.102445.
- Logan TM. and Guikema SD. (2020) Reframing Resilience: Equitable Access to Essential Services. Risk Analysis 40(8): 1538-1553. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/risa.13492.
- Logan TM., Zaitchik B., Guikema S. and Nisbet A. (2020) Night and day: The influence and relative importance of urban characteristics on remotely sensed land surface temperature. Remote Sensing of Environment 247 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rse.2020.111861.