How do we prepare our cities and communities for the changing and uncertain climate?
Qualifications & Memberships
I study the risk to and resilience of urban systems. My research is focused on transforming how we design and realize our cities in the face of climate change. I use risk science, systems engineering, modeling, and statistics to adapt our cities.
For additional information, see my website
For media enquiries, please call/txt me (027 287 4474) or email me.
- Anderson MJ., Kiddle DAF. and Logan TM. (2022) The underestimated role of the transportation network: Improving disaster & community resilience. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 106 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.trd.2022.103218.
- Anna K. and McLeod Logan T. (2021) Resilience: Lessons to be learned from safety and acceptable risk. Journal of Safety Science and Resilience 2(4): 253-257. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnlssr.2021.10.002.
- Logan TM., Anderson MJ., Williams TG. and Conrow L. (2021) Measuring inequalities in urban systems: An approach for evaluating the distribution of amenities and burdens. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems 86 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2020.101590.
- Logan TM., Aven T., Guikema S. and Flage R. (2021) The Role of Time in Risk and Risk Analysis: Implications for Resilience, Sustainability, and Management. Risk Analysis 41(11): 1959-1970. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/risa.13733.
- Mousavizadeh O., Keyvan-Ekbatani M. and Logan TM. (2021) Real-time turning rate estimation in urban networks using floating car data. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 133 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.trc.2021.103457.