Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- Bremner C., Cochrane TA., McGuigan P. and Bello-Mendoza R. (2020) Removal of dissolved heavy metals from stormwater by filtration with granular recycled glass and mussel shell with and without microalgae biofilm. Environmental Technology and Innovation 18 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2020.100662.
- Measures RJ., Hart DE., Cochrane TA. and Hicks DM. (2020) Processes controlling river-mouth lagoon dynamics on high-energy mixed sand and gravel coasts. Marine Geology 420 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.margeo.2019.106082.
- Souter NJ., Shaad K., Vollmer D., Regan HM., Farrell TA., Arnaiz M., Meynell P-J., Cochrane TA., Arias ME. and Piman T. (2020) Using the Freshwater Health Index to Assess Hydropower Development Scenarios in the Sesan, Srepok and Sekong River Basin. Water 12(3): 788-788. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/w12030788.
- Chakravarthy K., Charters F. and Cochrane T. (2019) The impact of urbanisation on New Zealand freshwater quality. Policy Quarterly 15(3): 17-21. http://dx.doi.org/10.26686/pq.v15i3.5683.
- Cochrane TA., Yoder DC., Flanagan DC. and Dabney SM. (2019) Quantifying and modeling sediment yields from interrill erosion under armouring. Soil and Tillage Research 195 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.104375.