Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- Kondolf GM., Schmitt RJP., Carling PA., Goichot M., Keskinen M., Arias ME., Bizzi S., Castelletti A., Cochrane TA. and Darby SE. (2022) Save the Mekong Delta from drowning. Science 376(6593): 583-585. http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.abm5176.
- Shrestha JP., Pahlow M. and Cochrane TA. (2022) Managing reservoir sedimentation through coordinated operation of a transboundary system of reservoirs in the Mekong. Journal of Hydrology 610 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127930.
- Vannier C., Cochrane TA., Reza PZ. and Bellamy L. (2022) An Analysis of Agricultural Systems Modelling Approaches and Examples to Support Future Policy Development under Disruptive Changes in New Zealand. Applied Sciences (Switzerland) 12(5) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/app12052746.
- Charters F., Gregoire Carai N. and Cochrane T. (2021) Performance of downpipe treatment system for removal of dissolved metals from roof runoff. Environmental Technology and Innovation 22: 101472-101472. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2021.101472.
- Charters FJ., Cochrane TA. and O’Sullivan AD. (2021) The influence of urban surface type and characteristics on runoff water quality. Science of The Total Environment 755: 142470-142478. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142470.