Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- Charters F., Gregoire Carai N. and Cochrane T. (2021) Performance of downpipe treatment system for removal of dissolved metals from roof runoff. Environmental Technology and Innovation.
- Charters FJ., Cochrane TA. and O’Sullivan AD. (2021) The influence of urban surface type and characteristics on runoff water quality. Science of The Total Environment 755: 142470-142478. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142470.
- Nguyen A., Cochrane TA. and Pahlow M. (2021) A framework to assess the reliability of a multipurpose reservoir under uncertainty in land use. Water (Switzerland) 13(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/w13030287.
- Zambon N., Johannsen LL., Strauss P., Dostal T., Zumr D., Cochrane TA. and Klik A. (2021) Splash erosion affected by initial soil moisture and surface conditions under simulated rainfall. Catena 196 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2020.104827.
- Bremner C., Cochrane TA., McGuigan P. and Bello-Mendoza R. (2020) Removal of dissolved heavy metals from stormwater by filtration with granular recycled glass and mussel shell with and without microalgae biofilm. Environmental Technology and Innovation 18 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2020.100662.