Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- Charters F., Gregoire Carai N. and Cochrane T. (2021) Performance of downpipe treatment system for removal of dissolved metals from roof runoff. Environmental Technology and Innovation 22: 101472-101472. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2021.101472.
- Charters FJ., Cochrane TA. and O’Sullivan AD. (2021) The influence of urban surface type and characteristics on runoff water quality. Science of The Total Environment 755: 142470-142478. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142470.
- Nguyen A., Cochrane TA. and Pahlow M. (2021) A framework to assess the reliability of a multipurpose reservoir under uncertainty in land use. Water (Switzerland) 13(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/w13030287.
- Shrestha B., Cochrane TA., Caruso BS., Arias ME. and Wild TB. (2021) Sediment Management for Reservoir Sustainability and Cost Implications Under Land Use/Land Cover Change Uncertainty. Water Resources Research 57(4) http://dx.doi.org/10.1029/2020WR028351.
- Zambon N., Johannsen LL., Strauss P., Dostal T., Zumr D., Cochrane TA. and Klik A. (2021) Splash erosion affected by initial soil moisture and surface conditions under simulated rainfall. Catena 196 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.catena.2020.104827.