Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- (2018) Interactions between flooding and upland disturbance drives species diversity in large river floodplains. Hydrobiologia 814(1): 5-17. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10750-016-2664-3.
- Arnaiz M., Cochrane TA., Calizaya A. and Shrestha M. (2018) A framework for evaluating the current level of success of micro-hydropower schemes in remote communities of developing countries. Energy for Sustainable Development 44: 55-63. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.esd.2018.03.002.
- Arnaiz M., Cochrane TA., Dudley Ward NF. and Zhang L. (2018) Facilitating universal energy access for developing countries with micro-hydropower: Insights from Nepal, Bolivia, Cambodia and the Philippines. Energy Research and Social Science.
- Arnaiz M., Cochrane TA., Hastie R. and Bellen C. (2018) Micro-hydropower impact on communities’ livelihood analysed with the capability approach Journal: Energy for Sustainable Development. Energy for Sustainable Development.
- Arnaiz M., Cochrane TA., Hastie R. and Bellen C. (2018) Micro-hydropower impact on communities’ livelihood analysed with the capability approach. Energy for Sustainable Development 45: 206-210. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.esd.2018.07.003.