Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- Charters F., O'Sullivan A. and Cochrane T. (2022) Influences of zinc loads in urban catchment runoff: roof type, land use type, climate and management strategies. Journal of Environmental Management.
- Kondolf GM., Schmitt RJP., Carling PA., Goichot M., Keskinen M., Arias ME., Bizzi S., Castelletti A., Cochrane TA. and Darby SE. (2022) Save the Mekong Delta from drowning. Science 376(6593): 583-585. http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.abm5176.
- Odeh M., Doscher C. and Cochrane TA. (2022) Removal of zinc from surface runoff by using recycled mussel shell waste as treatment media, with and without heat treatment. Environmental Technology and Innovation 28 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2022.102814.
- Shrestha JP., Pahlow M. and Cochrane TA. (2022) Managing reservoir sedimentation through coordinated operation of a transboundary system of reservoirs in the Mekong. Journal of Hydrology 610 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127930.
- Silveira FC., Bello-Mendoza R. and Cochrane TA. (2022) Transformation of nitrogen compounds in a regenerated urban drainage stream in New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00288330.2022.2103158.