Civil & Natural Resources Engineering E407
Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- Charters F., O'Sullivan A. and Cochrane T. (2022) Influences of zinc loads in urban catchment runoff: roof type, land use type, climate and management strategies. Journal of Environmental Management.
- Kondolf GM., Schmitt RJP., Carling PA., Goichot M., Keskinen M., Arias ME., Bizzi S., Castelletti A., Cochrane TA. and Darby SE. (2022) Save the Mekong Delta from drowning. Science 376(6593): 583-585. http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.abm5176.
- Nguyen A., Cochrane TA. and Pahlow M. (2022) Optimising water allocation and land management to mitigate the effects of land use and climate change on reservoir performance. Hydrological Sciences Journal 67(14): 2129-2146. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02626667.2022.2132162.
- Odeh M., Doscher C. and Cochrane TA. (2022) Removal of zinc from surface runoff by using recycled mussel shell waste as treatment media, with and without heat treatment. Environmental Technology and Innovation 28 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2022.102814.
- Shrestha JP., Pahlow M. and Cochrane TA. (2022) Managing reservoir sedimentation through coordinated operation of a transboundary system of reservoirs in the Mekong. Journal of Hydrology 610 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127930.