Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- Chakravarthy K., Charters F. and Cochrane T. (2019) The impact of urbanisation on New Zealand freshwater quality. Policy Quarterly 15(3): 17-21. http://dx.doi.org/10.26686/pq.v15i3.5683.
- Cochrane TA., Yoder DC., Flanagan DC. and Dabney SM. (2019) Quantifying and modeling sediment yields from interrill erosion under armouring. Soil and Tillage Research 195 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.still.2019.104375.
- Kaura M., Arias ME., Benjamin JA., Oeurng C. and Cochrane TA. (2019) Benefits of forest conservation on riverine sediment and hydropower in the Tonle Sap Basin, Cambodia. Ecosystem Services 39 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoser.2019.101003.
- Mazumdar S., Bagheri N., Chong S., Cochrane T., Jalaludin B. and Davey R. (2019) A Hotspot of Walking in and around the Central Business District: Leveraging Coarsely Geocoded Routinely Collected Data. Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12061-019-09321-7.
- Oeurng C., Cochrane TA., Chung S., Kondolf MG., Piman T. and Arias ME. (2019) Assessing climate change impacts on river flows in the Tonle Sap Lake Basin, Cambodia. Water (Switzerland) 11(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/w11030618.