Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: 1. computer Vision: Pose estimation using moment functions; Object recognition using moment invariants; Moment based algorithms for stereo vision. 2. Image Analysis: Discrete orthogonal image transforms; Image compression using Tchebichef transform; Invariant characteristics of shape descriptors; Fast computation of moment invariants. 3. Computer Graphics: Real-time rendering; Non-photorealistic rendering; Terrain rendering algorithms; Image-based rendering and view synthesis.
- Basukala D., Mukundan R., Melzer T. and Keenan R. (2019) Segmentation of Substantia Nigra Using Weighted Thresholding Method. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2018-November http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2018.8634679.
- Mukundan R. (2019) Analysis of Image Feature Characteristics for Automated Scoring of HER2 in Histology Slides. JOURNAL OF IMAGING 5(3) ARTN 35 http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/jimaging5030035.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K. (2019) Circular Filtering and Neutrosophic Extraction of Vincent Van Gogh's Visible Brushstrokes. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2018-November http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2018.8634702.
- Ganoni O., Mukundan R. and Green R. (2018) A Generalized Simulation Framework for Tethered Remotely Operated Vehicles in Realistic Underwater Environments. Drones 3(1): 1-1. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/drones3010001.
- Ganoni O., Mukundan R. and Green R. (2018) Visually Realistic Graphical Simulation of Underwater Cable. Plzen, Czech Republic: 26th International Conference in Central Europe on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision (WSCG 2018), 28 May-1 Jun 2018. In WSCG 2018 Short papers.