Qualifications & Memberships
• Structural performance of conventional and innovative timber products and connections
• Seismic performance of timber shear walls, multi-storey and tall timber buildings
• Seismic performance of timber-steel hybrid structures
• Reliability-based performance evaluations of timber structures
• Renewable and sustainable building products
- Brown J., Li M., Karalus B. and Stanton S. (2020) Withdrawal Behaviour of Self-tapping Screws in New Zealand Cross-Laminated Timber. New Zealand Timber Design Journal 28(2): 25-32.
- Dong W., Li M., Lee C-L., MacRae G. and Abu A. (2020) Experimental testing of full-scale glulam frames with buckling restrained braces. Engineering Structures.
- Dong W., Li M., Ottenhaus L-M. and Lim H. (2020) Ductility and overstrength of nailed CLT hold-down connections. Engineering Structures 215 110667 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2020.110667.
- Liu J., Lam F., Foschi RO. and Li M. (2020) Modeling the coupling effect of CLT connections under bi-axial loading. Journal of Structural Engineering 146(4) 04020040 http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0002589.
- Ottenhaus L-M., Li M. and Smith T. (2020) Analytical derivation and experimental verification of overstrength factors of dowel-type timber connections for capacity design. Journal of Earthquake Engineering http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13632469.2020.1781711.