Qualifications & Memberships
• Structural performance of conventional and innovative timber products and connections
• Seismic performance of timber shear walls, multi-storey and tall timber buildings
• Seismic performance of timber-steel hybrid structures
• Reliability-based performance evaluations of timber structures
• Renewable and sustainable building products
- Brown J., Li M. and Sarti F. (2021) Structural Performance of CLT Shear Connections with Castellations and Angle Brackets. Engineering Structures 240 112346 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2021.112346.
- Brown J., Li M., Palermo A., Pampanin S. and Sarti F. (2021) Experimental Testing of a Low-Damage Post-Tensioned C-shaped CLT Core-Wall. Journal of Structural Engineering 147(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(asce)st.1943-541x.0002926.
- Dong W., Li M., He M. and Li Z. (2021) Experimental testing and analytical modelling of glulam moment connections with self-drilling dowels. Journal of Structural Engineering 147(5) 04021047 http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0002977.
- Dong W., Li M., Lee C-L. and MacRae G. (2021) Numerical modelling of glulam frames with buckling restrained braces. Engineering Structures 239 112338 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2021.112338.
- Li Z., Wang X., He M., Ou J., Li M., Luo Q. and Dong H. (2021) Structural damage evaluation of multi-story timber-steel hybrid structures through shake table tests. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities 35(1) 04020139 http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CF.1943-5509.0001555.