Qualifications & Memberships
• Structural performance of conventional and innovative timber products and connections
• Seismic performance of timber shear walls, multi-storey and tall timber buildings
• Seismic performance of timber-steel hybrid structures
• Reliability-based performance evaluations of timber structures
• Renewable and sustainable building products
- Brown J., Li M., Palermo A., Pampanin S., Sarti F. and Nokes R. (2022) Experimental Testing and Analytical Modelling of Single and Double Post-Tensioned CLT Shear Walls. Engineering Structures 256 114065 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2022.114065.
- Ma Z., Li M., Liu A., Wang J., Zhou L. and Dong W. (2022) Seismic performance of single-storey light timber-framed buildings braced by gypsum plasterboards considering rigidity of ceiling diaphragms. Structures.
- Moerman B., Li M., Palermo A. and Liu A. (2022) Moment-resisting self-drilling dowel connections between steel link beams and CLT for coupled walls. Structures 41: 365-374. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.istruc.2022.05.017.
- Srivaro S., Lim H., Li M. and Pasztory Z. (2022) Properties of Mixed Species/Densities Cross Laminated Timber made of Rubberwood and Coconut Wood. Structures 40(3): 237-246. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.istruc.2022.04.016.
- Brown J., Li M. and Sarti F. (2021) Structural Performance of CLT Shear Connections with Castellations and Angle Brackets. Engineering Structures 240 112346 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2021.112346.