Qualifications & Memberships
• Structural performance of conventional and innovative timber products and connections
• Seismic performance of timber shear walls, multi-storey and tall timber buildings
• Seismic performance of timber-steel hybrid structures
• Reliability-based performance evaluations of timber structures
• Renewable and sustainable building products
- Cao Y., Street J., Li M. and Lim H. (2019) Evaluation of the effect of knots on rolling shear strength of cross laminated timber (CLT). Construction and Building Materials 222: 579-587. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.06.165.
- He M., Luo Q., Dong H., Li Z. and Li M. (2019) Experimental study on seismic performance of steel frame and light timber-frame shear wall hybrid structure through shake table tests (in Chinese). Jianzhu Jiegou Xuebao/Journal of Building Structures 40(9): 1-9. http://dx.doi.org/10.14006/j.jzjgxb.2017.0748.
- Kho D., Li M. and Lee C-L. (2019) Behaviour of nailed timber-plywood connections under monotonic and cyclic loading. New Zealand Timber Design Journal 27(2): 15-26.
- Li M., Dong W. and Lim H. (2019) Influence of lamination aspect ratios and test methods on rolling shear strength evaluation of cross laminated timber. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 31(12) 04019310 http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0002977.
- Liu A., Li M. and Shelton R. (2019) Experimental studies on in-plane performance of plasterboard sheathed ceiling diaphragms. Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering 52(2): 95-106.