My research concentrates on statistical signal processing and machine learning techniques with applications to source localization and tracking, online regression and classification for biomedical engineering, adaptive optics and wireless communications. My recent and ongoing efforts include the use of variational inference in robust filtering, hierarchical clustering for indoor localization, interval analysis-based source localization and tracking, Bayesian spatiotemporal learning for adaptive optics.
- Jiang C., Yang L. and Zhang Y. (2022) A Spiking Neural Network with Spike-Timing-Dependent Plasticity for Surface Roughness Analysis. IEEE Sensors Journal 22(1): 438-445. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2021.3120845.
- Qin Z., Tao J., Xia Y. and Yang L. (2022) Proportionate RLS with l
1norm regularization: Performance analysis and fast implementation. Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal 122 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2021.103366.
- Xu Y., Yin J., Yang Q., Yang L. and Gower AP. (2022) Media Production Using Cloud and Edge Computing: Recent Progress and NBMP-Based Implementation. IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting : 1-14. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/tbc.2022.3140704.
- Huang R., Yang L., Tao J. and Xue Y. (2021) KLD minimization-based constrained measurement filtering for two-step TDOA indoor tracking. In ICASSP, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing - Proceedings 2021-June: 4655-4659. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICASSP39728.2021.9413374.
- Li Z., Mihaylova L. and Yang L. (2021) A deep learning framework for autonomous flame detection. Neurocomputing 448: 205-216. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2021.03.019.