My research concentrates on statistical signal processing and machine learning techniques with applications to source localization and tracking, online regression and classification for biomedical engineering, adaptive optics and wireless communications. My recent and ongoing efforts include the use of variational inference in robust filtering, hierarchical clustering for indoor localization, interval analysis-based source localization and tracking, Bayesian spatiotemporal learning for adaptive optics.
- Jiang C., Yang L. and Zhang Y. (2022) A Spiking Neural Network with Spike-Timing-Dependent Plasticity for Surface Roughness Analysis. IEEE Sensors Journal 22(1): 438-445. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2021.3120845.
- Li X., Liu Y. and Yang L. (2022) New alternative derivations of Cramér–Rao bound for equality-constrained estimation. Electronics Letters 58(2): 76-78. http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/ell2.12357.
- Ma F., Liu ZM., Yang L. and Guo F. (2022) Altitude constrained source localization using TDOA, FDOA and differential Doppler rate. Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal 123 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2022.103385.
- Qin Z., Tao J., Xia Y. and Yang L. (2022) Proportionate RLS with l
1norm regularization: Performance analysis and fast implementation. Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal 122 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2021.103366.
- Xu Y., Yang Q., Yang L. and Hwang JN. (2022) EPES: Point Cloud Quality Modeling Using Elastic Potential Energy Similarity. IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting 68(1): 33-42. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TBC.2021.3114510.