My research concentrates on statistical signal processing and machine learning techniques with applications to source localization and tracking, online regression and classification for biomedical engineering, and wireless communications. My recent and ongoing efforts include the use of variational inference in robust filtering, hierarchical clustering for indoor localization, interval analysis-based source localization and tracking, Bayesian spatiotemporal learning for adaptive optics.
- Ma F., Guo F. and Yang L. (2020) Low-complexity TDOA and FDOA localization: A compromise between two-step and DPD methods. Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal 96 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2019.102600.
- Li X., Liu Y., Mihaylova L., Yang L., Weddell S. and Guo F. (2019) Enhanced GPB2 Filtering with Variational Inference. Ottawa, Canada: 22nd International Conference on Information Fusion, 2-5 Jul 2019. In Proceedings of 22nd International Conference on Information Fusion.
- Ma F., Yang L., Zhang M. and Guo FC. (2019) TDOA source positioning in the presence of outliers. IET Signal Processing 13(7): 679-688. http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/iet-spr.2019.0020.
- Tao J., Yang L. and Han X. (2019) Enhanced Carrier Frequency Offset Estimation Based on Zadoff-Chu Sequences. IEEE Communications Letters 23(10): 1862-1865. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2019.2930700.
- Yang L., Wang K. and Mihaylova L. (2019) Online Sparse Multi-Output Gaussian Process Regression and Learning. IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks 5(2): 258-272. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TSIPN.2018.2885925.