My research concentrates on statistical signal processing and machine learning techniques with applications to source localization and tracking, online regression and classification for biomedical engineering, and wireless communications. My recent and ongoing efforts include the use of variational inference in robust filtering, hierarchical clustering for indoor localization, interval analysis-based source localization and tracking, Bayesian spatiotemporal learning for adaptive optics.
- Ma F., Guo F. and Yang L. (2020) Direct Position Determination of Moving Sources Based on Delay and Doppler. IEEE Sensors Journal 20(14): 7859-7869. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/jsen.2020.2980012.
- Ma F., Guo F. and Yang L. (2020) Low-complexity TDOA and FDOA localization: A compromise between two-step and DPD methods. Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal 96 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2019.102600.
- Wang X., Yu Z., Yang L. and Li J. (2020) Design and analysis of a non-iterative estimator for target location in multistatic sonar systems with sensor position uncertainties. Mathematics 8(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/math8010129.
- Yang Q., Ma Z., Xu Y., Yang L., Zhang W. and Sun J. (2020) Modeling the Screen Content Image Quality via Multiscale Edge Attention Similarity. IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting 66(2): 310-321. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TBC.2019.2954063.
- Zhang C., Qin N. and Yang L.. (2020) Optimal Combination of SVM and Bayesian Density Model Using Dempster-Shafer Theory. In ACM International Conference Proceeding Series: 505-509. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3383972.3383987.