My research concentrates on statistical signal processing and machine learning techniques with applications to source localization and tracking, online regression and classification for biomedical engineering, adaptive optics and wireless communications. My recent and ongoing efforts include the use of variational inference in robust filtering, hierarchical clustering for indoor localization, interval analysis-based source localization and tracking, Bayesian spatiotemporal learning for adaptive optics.
- Huang R., Yang L., Tao J. and Xue Y. (2021) Kld Minimization-Based Constrained Measurement Filtering For Two-Step TDOA Indoor Tracking. In ICASSP 2021 - 2021 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP) IEEE. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/icassp39728.2021.9413374.
- Li Z., Mihaylova L. and Yang L. (2021) A deep learning framework for autonomous flame detection. Neurocomputing 448: 205-216. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2021.03.019.
- Ma F., Liu ZM., Yang L. and Guo F. (2021) Source localization in large-scale asynchronous sensor networks. Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal 109 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2020.102920.
- Qin N., Wang C., Shan C. and Yang L. (2021) Interval analysis-based Bi-iterative algorithm for robust TDOA-FDOA moving source localisation. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks 17(2) http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1550147721991770.
- Qin N., Wang C., Yang L. and Sun S. (2021) Off Line Fingerprint Database Based on Multivariate Gaussian Mixture Model. Dianzi Yu Xinxi Xuebao/Journal of Electronics and Information Technology 43(6): 1772-1780. http://dx.doi.org/10.11999/JEIT200226.