My research concentrates on statistical signal processing and machine learning techniques with applications to source localization and tracking, online regression and classification for biomedical engineering, and wireless communications. My recent and ongoing efforts include the use of variational inference in robust filtering, hierarchical clustering for indoor localization, interval analysis-based source localization and tracking, Bayesian spatiotemporal learning for adaptive optics.
- Ma F., Yang L., Zhang M. and Guo FC. (2019) TDOA source positioning in the presence of outliers. IET Signal Processing 13(7): 679-688. http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/iet-spr.2019.0020.
- Yang L., Wang K. and Mihaylova L. (2019) Online Sparse Multi-Output Gaussian Process Regression and Learning. IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks 5(2): 258-272. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TSIPN.2018.2885925.
- Zhou B., Ai L., Dong X. and Yang L. (2019) DoA-Based Rigid Body Localization Adopting Single Base Station. IEEE Communications Letters 23(3): 494-497. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2019.2892738.
- Zhou B., Yao X., Yang L., Yang S., Wu S., Kim Y. and Ai L. (2019) Accurate rigid body localization using DoA measurements from a single base station. Electronics (Switzerland) 8(6) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/electronics8060622.
- Kuzin D., Yang L., Isupova O. and Mihaylova L. (2018) Ensemble Kalman Filtering for Online Gaussian Process Regression and Learning. Cambridge, UK: 21st International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION 2018), 10-13 Jul 2018. In Proceedings FUSION 2018: 39-46. http://dx.doi.org/10.23919/ICIF.2018.8455785.