My research concentrates on statistical signal processing and machine learning techniques with applications to source localization and tracking, online regression and classification for biomedical engineering, and wireless communications. My recent and ongoing efforts include the use of variational inference in robust filtering, hierarchical clustering for indoor localization, interval analysis-based source localization and tracking, Bayesian spatiotemporal learning for adaptive optics.
- Huang R., Jun T., Yang L., Yanbo X. and Q. Wu.. (2020) Robust Tdoa Indoor Tracking Using Constrained Measurement Filtering and Grid-Based Filtering. In.
- Liu Y., Li X., Xue Y., Weddell S., Yang L. and Mihaylova L.. (2020) Outlier-Robust Schmidt-Kalman Filter using Variational Inference. In de Villiers P; de Waal A; Gustafsson F (Eds). IEEE eXpressIEEE.
- Ma F., Guo F. and Yang L. (2020) Direct Position Determination of Moving Sources Based on Delay and Doppler. IEEE Sensors Journal 20(14): 7859-7869. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2020.2980012.
- Ma F., Guo F. and Yang L. (2020) Low-complexity TDOA and FDOA localization: A compromise between two-step and DPD methods. Digital Signal Processing: A Review Journal 96 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2019.102600.
- Ma F., Liu Z-M., Guo F., Feng D. and Yang L. (2020) Joint TDOA and FDOA Estimation for Interleaved Pulse Trains from Multiple Pulse Radiation Sources. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems : 1-1. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/taes.2020.2987050.