Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: mechanical engineering design; water jets
- Clement T., Alexander K. and Draper N. (2020) Investigating the effect of bouncing type on the physiological demands of trampolining. European Journal of Sport Science http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17461391.2020.1721564.
- Draper N., Clement T. and Alexander K. (2020) Physiological Demands of Trampolining at Different Intensities. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport 91(1): 136-141. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02701367.2019.1651448.
- Eager DB., Scarrott C., Nixon J. and Alexander K. (2013) Injury survey of a non-traditional 'soft-edged' trampoline designed to lower equipment hazards. International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion 20(1): 42-49. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17457300.2012.674041.
- Eager D., Scarrott C., Nixon J. and Alexander K. (2012) Survey of injury sources for a trampoline with equipment hazards designed out. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health 48(7): 577-581. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02426.x.
- Wypych M., Le-Ngoc L., Alexander KV. and Gardner A. (2012) On the application of circular-cylindrical waves to ocean wave power absorption. Ocean Engineering 40: 69-75. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2011.12.001.