Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: mechanical engineering design; water jets
- Alexander K., Clement T. and Draper N. (2021) Developing a mathematical model to predict energy expenditure while bouncing on a trampoline. European Journal of Sport Science 21(2): 141-148. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17461391.2020.1728390.
- Clement T., Alexander K. and Draper N. (2021) Investigating the effect of bouncing type on the physiological demands of trampolining. European Journal of Sport Science 21(1): 1-6. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17461391.2020.1721564.
- Draper N., Kabaliuk N., Stitt D., Alexander K. and Draper N. (2021) Potential of soft-shelled rugby headgear to reduce linear impact accelerations. Journal of Healthcare Engineering 2021 5567625: 10.
- Draper N., Clement T. and Alexander K. (2020) Physiological Demands of Trampolining at Different Intensities. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport 91(1): 136-141. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02701367.2019.1651448.
- Eager DB., Scarrott C., Nixon J. and Alexander K. (2013) Injury survey of a non-traditional 'soft-edged' trampoline designed to lower equipment hazards. International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion 20(1): 42-49. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17457300.2012.674041.