My research focuses on information technologies for construction management, construction health and safety, and green building design and assessment.
Current research activities include the development of construction hazard management ontology, knowledge-based systems, BIM-based safety management, BIM-based green building. The main purpose of these technologies is to enable intelligent and smarter construction engineering and management.
- Guo BHW., Yiu TW., González VA. and Goh YM. (2019) Developing a generic and aggregate model of system dynamics for construction safety. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems 35(1-4): 6-21. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10286608.2019.1595603.
- Lestari RI., Guo BHW. and Goh YM. (2019) Causes, Solutions, and Adoption Barriers of Falls from Roofs in the Singapore Construction Industry. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management 145(5) 04019027: 12. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(asce)co.1943-7862.0001649.
- Goh YM., Ubeynarayana C., Wong KLX. and Guo H. (2018) Factors influencing unsafe behaviors: A supervised learning approach. Accident Analysis and Prevention (118): 77-85. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2018.06.002.
- Goh, YM. and Guo H. (2018) FPSWizard: A web-based CBR-RBR system for supporting the design of active fall protection systems. Automation in Construction 85: 40-50. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2017.09.020.
- Guo H., Goh YM. and Wong KLX. (2018) A system dynamics view of a behavior-based safety program in the construction industry. Safety Science 104: 202-215. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2018.01.014.