My research interests range widely, from the design of advanced nanomaterial to their structural determination to the application of the new catalyst that is both environmental and process economical benign. More specifically, I am interested in the synthesis of heterogeneous catalyst, photocatalysis and conversion of biomass to transportation fuels using acid catalysis.
- Baharudin L., Severinsen I., Yip ACK., Golovko VB. and Watson MJ. (2020) Kinetics and constraints of CO oxidation over hexameric copper nanocluster catalyst supported on carboxyl-functionalised MWCNT at high temperatures. Chemical Engineering Journal 389 124399 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2020.124399.
- Khan W., Chen SS., Tsang DCW., Teoh WY., Hu X., Lam FLY. and Yip ACK. (2020) Catalytically active interfaces in titania nanorod-supported copper catalysts for CO oxidation. Nano Research 13: 533-542. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12274-020-2647-6.
- Li X., Ku C., Jeong Y., Curnow O., Sit PHL., Wu Z., Choi J. and Yip ACK. (2020) Ionic liquid-templated synthesis of 10-MR zeolites and its origin disclosure. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 110346 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.micromeso.2020.110346.
- Limlamthong M., Tesana S. and Yip ACK. (2020) Metal encapsulation in zeolite particles: a rational design of zeolite-supported catalyst with maximum site activity. Advanced Powder Technology 31(3): 1274-1279. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apt.2020.01.006.
- Wan Z., Sun Y., Tsang DCW., Khan E., Yip ACK., Ng YH., Rinklebe J. and Ok YS. (2020) Customised fabrication of nitrogen-doped biochar for environmental applications. Chemical Engineering Journal 401 126136 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2020.126136.