My research interests range widely, from the design of advanced nanomaterial to their structural determination to the application of the new catalyst that is both environmental and process economical benign. More specifically, I am interested in the synthesis of heterogeneous catalyst, photocatalysis and conversion of biomass to transportation fuels using acid catalysis.
- Hu X. and Yip ACK. (2021) Heterogeneous catalysis: enabling a sustainable future. Frontiers in Catalysis http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fctls.2021.667675.
- Khan WU., Li X., Baharudin L. and Yip ACK. (2021) Copper-promoted cobalt/titania nanorod catalyst for CO hydrogenation to hydrocarbons. Catalysis Letters http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10562-020-03506-3.
- Khan WU., Yu IKM., Sun Y., Polson MIJ., Golovko V., Lam FLY., Ogino I., Tsang DCW. and Yip ACK. (2021) Size-activity threshold of titanium dioxide-supported Cu cluster in CO oxidation. Environmental Pollution 279 116899 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116899.
- Baharudin L., Severinsen I., Yip ACK., Golovko VB. and Watson MJ. (2020) Kinetics and constraints of CO oxidation over hexameric copper nanocluster catalyst supported on carboxyl-functionalised MWCNT at high temperatures. Chemical Engineering Journal 389 124399 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2020.124399.
- Ding Q., Khan WU., Lam FLY., Zhang Y., Zhao S., Yip ACK. and Hu X. (2020) Graphitic carbon nitride/copper-iron oxide composite for effective Fenton degradation of ciprofloxacin at near-neutral pH. ChemistrySelect 5(27): 8198-8206. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/slct.202001931.