If something has just happened on campus to you or someone you know:
- Get to a safe place if you are able.
- Call UC Security on 0800 823 637 or through one of the Help Towers stationed around campus. UC Security will take the appropriate steps to ensure your safety and access to support.
- If you don't feel comfortable calling UC Security, consider calling someone you know and trust or the Police (dial 111) so that they can help you make the next step.
We want you to feel safe and confident to speak up and to be heard. There are both formal and informal ways to do this.
- For information on the formal complaints process, please visit here.
- For information on informal anonymous reporting, please visit here.
- To access support, contact the Student Care team, Māori student support, Pacific student support, or Rainbow student support.
For more information on the following topics click on the links below:
The UC Staff Code of Conduct; Student Code of Conduct and the Prevention of Harassment and Bullying Policy outline what is expected behaviour at UC.