Postgraduate study and research
Why take postgraduate studies in Product Design
Postgraduate studies in Product Design present an opportunity for students to prepare for the ever-changing consumer market with advanced design, manufacturing, and business analysis skills.
Postgraduate qualifications at the School of Product Design:
- Master of Product Design (MProdDesign)
The MProdDesign takes advantage of UC’s research expertise in a range of commerce, IT, and engineering fields. The programme provides a mixture of practical work and theory with original supervised research. UC houses specialised on-campus facilities for students to research, create, test, and market their own products.
- Master of Product Innovation (MProdInnovation)
Open to students of any study background, the MProdInnovation is a perfect opportunity to access specialised facilities and industry experts at university while beginning to develop your own product or business ideas.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Product Design (PGCertProdDesign)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Product Innovation (PGCertProdInnovation)
- PhD - available in Product Design
Regulations, enrolment and guidelines
- Find out more about enrolling for postgraduate study at UC
- See the UC Calendar's regulations for a PhD
Fees, funding and scholarships
- Find out about fees for postgraduate study at UC.
- Explore the scholarships database for all funding opportunities.
Currently available PhD funded projects
- Cordenka Fibre Centred Product Design - (PDF 466 KB)
- High performance, high value products from biocomposites (PDF 200 kB)
- For information regarding research projects please contact Tim Huber