Qualifications & Memberships
In collaboration with industry, I'm working on innovative technical, educational and policy solutions for improving the affordability, resilience and sustainability of the built environment, and the productivity of the building sector. Research interests include: building physics; building envelope design and engineering; design of energy efficient and high-performance buildings; building energy performance simulation and assessment; and digital building methods.
- Vannier C., Cochrane TA., Reza PZ. and Bellamy L. (2022) An Analysis of Agricultural Systems Modelling Approaches and Examples to Support Future Policy Development under Disruptive Changes in New Zealand. Applied Sciences (Switzerland) 12(5) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/app12052746.
- Bellamy L. (2014) Towards the development of new energy performance indicators for the external walls of residential buildings. Energy and Buildings 68(B): 696-702. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2013.08.057.
- Mackechnie JR. and Bellamy LA. (2013) Thermal performance of variable density wall panels made using Portland cement or inorganic polymer concrete. Materials and Structures/Materiaux et Constructions 48(3): 643-651. http://dx.doi.org/10.1617/s11527-013-0206-2.
- Barnes E., Pancholy P., Henning T., Bellamy L. and Preston G. (2020) Reviewing the adaption of a wellbeing framework for asset management investment analysis on a three waters network. In https://iopscience.iop.org/volume/1755-1315/588 IOP Publishing. http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/588/4/042009.
- Bellamy L., Pancholy P., Bolton A. and Pahlow M. (2020) Use of a Wellbeing Framework for Establishing Building Sustainability Performance Requirements in Building Regulations. In Wallbaum H (Eds). https://iopscience.iop.org/volume/1755-1315/588 IOP Publishing. http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/588/3/032068.