Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include:
-Advanced dynamic material characterization
-Pavement Evaluation and Rehabilitation
-Pavement modelling by finite elements method
-Vehicle-Pavement Interaction modelling
-Laboratory Testing of Soils and Bituminous materials
- Lu DX., Nguyen NHT. and Saleh M. (2020) Evaluation of fracture and fatigue cracking characterization ability of non-standardized semi-circular bending test for asphalt concrete. American Society for Civil Engineers, ASCE's Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering.
- Saleh M. (2020) Modified wheel tracker as a potential replacement for the current conventional wheel trackers. International Journal of Pavement Engineering 21(1): 20-28. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10298436.2018.1435880.
- Lu DX., Nguyen N., Saleh M. and Bui H. (2019) Experimental and numerical investigations of non-standardised semi-circular bending test for asphalt concrete mixtures. International Journal of Pavement Engineering http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10298436.2019.1654608.
- Lu DX., Saleh M. and Nguyen NHT. (2019) Effect of rejuvenator and mixing methods on behaviour of warm mix asphalt containing high RAP content. Construction and Building Materials 197: 792-802. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.11.205.
- Saleh M. (2019) Effect of anisotropy and nonlinearity assumptions on the predicted surface deflections. International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s42947-019-0057-5.