Director of Taught Masters and Director of Transportation Programme
Civil & Natural Resources Engineering E405
Internal Phone: 95118
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include:
-Advanced dynamic material characterization
-Pavement Evaluation and Rehabilitation
-Pavement modelling by finite elements method
-Vehicle-Pavement Interaction modelling
-Laboratory Testing of Soils and Bituminous materials
- Saleh M., Roy-Chowdhury AB. and Moyers Gonzalez M. (2023) A statistical analysis of the effect of confining pressure on deformation characteristics of HMA mixtures in the Modified Wheel Track Testing. Journal of Materials and Structures http://dx.doi.org/10.1617/s11527-023-02106-y.
- Roy-Chowdhury AB., Saleh MF. and Moyers-Gonzalez M. (2022) Empirical correlation of the modified wheel tracker (MWT) and the dynamic creep test for evaluating the permanent deformation of hot mix asphalt (HMA). Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering 49(5): 802-812. http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/cjce-2020-0599.
- Lu X., Saleh M. and Bui H. (2021) Effects of specimen size and loading conditions on the fracture behaviour of asphalt concretes in the SCB test. Engineering Fracture Mechanics.
- Roy-Chowdhury AB., Saleh MF. and Moyers-Gonzalez M. (2021) Characterisation of permanent deformation behaviour of asphalt mix based on a combined elastic plastic (Cep) parameter. Infrastructures 6(12) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/infrastructures6120183.
- Lu DX., Saleh M. and Nguyen NHT. (2020) Evaluation of fracture and fatigue cracking characterization ability of non-standardized semi-circular bending test for asphalt concrete. American Society for Civil Engineers, ASCE's Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0003292..