The last few years, I worked mainly in the area of traffic flow modeling and control. To be more specific, I am interested in modeling the traffic dynamics on motorways and urban networks, both at the macroscopic and microscopic level. Developing control strategies to mitigate the traffic congestion in large-scale urban networks under over-saturated traffic regime is also one of my main research interests.
- Ngoduy D., Keyvan-Ekbatani M. and Treiber M. (2020) Editorial notes: Special issue in connected and automated traffic systems. Transportmetrica A: Transport Science http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/23249935.2020.1776788.
- Tran CQ., Ngoduy D., Keyvan-Ekbatani M. and Watling D. (2020) A user equilibrium-based fast-charging location model considering heterogeneous vehicles in urban networks. Transportmetrica A: Transport Science : 1-23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/23249935.2020.1785579.
- Corman F., Henken J. and Keyvan-Ekbatani M.. (2019) Macroscopic fundamental diagrams for train operations - are we there yet? In http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/MTITS.2019.8883374.
- Johari M., Keyvan-Ekbatani M., Ngoduy D. and Badia H. (2019) Effects of Near-Side and Far-Side Bus Stops on NFD of Bi-Modal Urban Network. Auckland, New Zealand: IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems, 26 Oct 2019. In IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Proceedings, ITSC http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ITSC.2019.8917127.
- Keyvan-Ekbatani M., Gao XS., Gayah VV. and Knoop VL. (2019) Traffic-responsive signals combined with perimeter control: investigating the benefits. Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics 7(1): 1402-1425. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/21680566.2019.1630688.