Additive Manufacture...Imagination is the Limitation
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include additive manufacture, mechanical engineering design, energy conversion, product innovation, engines, micro combined heat and power.
- Bagalkot A., Pons D., Symons D. and Clucas D. (2022) The Effects of Cooling and Shrinkage on the Life of Polymer 3D Printed Injection Moulds. Polymers 14(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/polym14030520.
- Dhakal M., Scott AN., Dhakal RP. and Clucas D. (2022) Structural and durability properties for magnesia alumina silicate concrete. Construction and Building Materials 340 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2022.127725.
- Dhakal M., Scott AN., Dhakal RP., Sullivan TJ. and Clucas D. (2022) Performance of MgO-Mk based M[sbnd]S[sbnd]H concrete column reinforced with steel and BFRP bars under cyclic loads. Structures 46: 1764-1780. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.istruc.2022.11.025.
- Bagalkot A., Pons D., Symons D. and Clucas D. (2021) Analysis of raised feature failures on 3d printed injection moulds. Polymers 13(10) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/polym13101541.
- Dhakal M., Scott AN., Shah V., Dhakal RP. and Clucas D. (2021) Development of a MgO-metakaolin binder system. Construction and Building Materials 284 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2021.122736.