Qualifications & Memberships
Current research interest concerns problems of democratisation and economic marketisation of post-communist Europe as well as the prospects for further EU enlargement to the East and its impacts on New Zealand.
- Petrovic M; Tzifakis N (Ed.) (2021) EU enlargement to the Western Balkans: The geopolitical turn or another postponement? (Special Journal Issue). Journal of Contemporary European Studies 29(2).
- Petrovic M (Ed.) (2018) Australian and New Zealand Journal of European Studies, 10(3). Special issue: Serbia on its Way to EU Membership – the remaining challenges and obstacles. Australian and New Zealand Journal of European Studies 10(3)Hawthorn: Contemporary European Studies Association of Australia.
- Petrovic M; Fish SM; Gill G (Ed.) (2017) A Quarter Century of Post-Communism Assessed. (First ed.) Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan - Springer. 360. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43437-7.
- Petrovic M. (2020) The Post-communist Transition of the Western Balkans: EUropeanisation with a small enlargement carrot. In Akimov A; Kazakevich G (Ed.), 30 Years since the Fall of the Berlin Wall: Turns and Twists in Economies, Politics, and Societies in the Post-Communist Countries Cham: Palgrave Macmillan. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0317-7.
- Petrovic M. (2017) Post-Communist Transition Under the Umbrella of Uneven EUropeanisation: East Central Europe, the Baltic States and the Balkans. In Petrovic M; Fish SM; Gill G (Ed.), A Quarter Century of Post-Communism Assessed (First ed.): 41-74. Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan - Springer. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-43437-7.
Milenko Petrovic is the current Jean Monnet Chair.