Enrolling in the Bachelor of Commerce for the first time with:
- A- average or better in the UCIC Foundation Studies Certificate, or another New Zealand university Foundation Studies programme.
- B+ average or better in the UCIC UTP programme.
- 60% average or better in the NCUK International Year One Business programme.
- qualifying grades deemed to be in the vicinity of an A- equivalent, where they are not covered by the above, or eligible for a South East Asia Award or Fast Track Award. Enquiries should be made to the UC Business School Internationalisation Team.
Enrolling in an eligible UC Business School postgraduate programme for the first time with:
- A- GPA or better in the final two years of a UC or other New Zealand undergraduate degree.
- A- equivalent GPA or better in the final two years of an undergraduate degree from any country.
- A- score or better in the CCEL EAP 2 programme.
South East Asia Award
Students enrolling at UC for the first time, in the Bachelor of Commerce, or an eligible UC Business School postgraduate programme, not eligible for a Dean’s Award or from the UCIC UTP programme, whose country of citizenship is one of the following countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste.
Fast Track Award
Students enrolling in the Bachelor of Commerce for the first time, not eligible for a Dean’s Award or South East Asia Award, who have achieved university entrance at a New Zealand high school in the 12 months prior to their proposed UC commencement date.