There’s nothing quite like someone standing beside you, giving you undivided attention and making sure you’re doing it right every single rep! Personal trainers offer you human insight and empathy to create an exercise experience you’ll want to keep coming back for.
- Choose the length of time you need
- Book via our app or at reception
- Arrive 5mins early ready to go and pay at reception before your session (make sure you download the app before you arrive!)
1. Sessions and Pricing
|ALL OTHER MEMBERS
|60min PT session or programme
|30min PT Session
|15min Advice consultation
- 60mins - ideal for first-time users getting a personalised exercise programme, or those wanting an extended one-on-one training session
- 30mins - ideal for a quick supercharged workout with a trainer (not long enough for a programme, sorry).
- 15mins - ideal if you need help navigating your app to help you get started, or if you're not sure what's right for you.
2. How to book
- Book using our app and pay at reception on arrival.
- Payment is required upfront before the session begins (credit/debit card details can be taken over the phone too).
3. Be prepared for your session
- Download our app before you arrive (we'll upload your programme there for you to access 24/7)
- Wear suitable exercise clothes, shoes that are covered toe and heel, and bring your sweat towel and drink bottle.
- Check in at reception 5mins before you appointment time to pay and for directions to the waiting room.
What should you expect?
- You've booked our trainers time - so you can ask for a programme OR you can ask to be trained (personal training)
- If you've asked for a programme that you can follow on your own time, we'll design it then upload it to your app for you to access anytime.
- We'll show you through the programme, doing a few reps of each exercise to check your technique, set your initial resistance and so on. So yes, you will get a little sweaty, but it won't be a full workout.
- If you've booked in for a little 'one-on-one time', so our trainer can put you through your paces then you can expect to work up a sweat as they take you through a workout - it could be different every time! The choice is yours.
Other good things to know
- A complimentary 15-minute follow-up session is provided to ensure your programme suits, minor tweaks can be made, and a chance for you to ask questions. Book this in via the app or with the trainer at the end of your session.
- Your body will adapt to any programme every 6-8weeks. We suggest you renew regularly to keep it fresh, and avoid plateaus.
- At our prices, it's affordable to book in for weekly training sessions. Let our team of professionals motivate and inspire you to improve your physical fitness.