Our advisors will ask for appropriate evidence that you need these support measures and then we will work with you to create your individual plan of action.
While every attempt will be made to provide the support required as soon as possible, there may be delays in providing services or it may not be possible to provide every support required.
- Study support - Accessible formats and assistive technology, Limited Full-Time Study, notetaking, research assistance, recording of lectures, resource rooms, sign language interpreting, word processing
- Exam support - Examinations, departmental tests, mid-year and end-of-year exams
- Scholarships - Scholarships and funds for students with accessibility challenges
- Parking (Links to UC parking website) - Mobility parking, wheelchair taxis, bus services
- Temporary impairments - Temporary impairments or temporary medical conditions that affect your ability to study