Law and Criminal Justice course advice
The Student Advisors in the School of Law can assist you in a variety of ways from planning your degree to helping with special applications regarding your course of study in Law and Criminal Justice.
School of Law Student Advisors are located on Level 3, Meremere Building.
Drop in Course Advising - Law and Criminal Justice - Semester Two, 2020
Drop in Course Advising Sessions will be held as follows prior to, and during, the first weeks of teaching in Semester 2, 2020. On Drop In days, no individual appointments are available, please take a seat on Level 3, Meremere Building (follow the signs near the lifts) and wait to be called.
|Mon 6 July ||2pm to 3pm|
|Wed 8 July||10am to 12pm midday|
|Thu 9 July||2pm to 3pm|
|Fri 10 July||10 am to 12pm midday|
|Mon 13 July||10 am to 12pm midday and 2pm to 4pm|
|Tue 14 July||10 am to 12pm midday|
|Wed 15 July||2pm to 4pm|
|Thu 16 July||10am to 12pm midday and 2pm to 3pm|
|Fri 17 July||10 am to 12pm midday and 2pm to 4pm|
|Mon 20 July||10 am to 12pm midday and 2pm to 4pm|
|Tue 21 July||10 am to 12pm midday and 2pm to 4pm|
|Wed 22 July||10 am to 12pm midday and 2pm to 3pm|
|Thu 23 July||10 am to 12pm midday and 2pm to 4pm|
|Fri 24 July||10 am to 12pm midday and 2pm to 4pm|
On days other than those listed above individual appointments may be made by following the Book an Appointment link below.
How we can help
Appointments are the ideal way to:
- Check if you will meet degree requirements (points check, double degree cross-credits)
- Check your degree planning or assist you with your degree planning
- See about exceptions that may be available for your degree (concurrent enrolment, prerequisite exemption)
- Seek advice about academic progress concerns.
If you are unsure whether you need an appointment, email email@example.com
Book an appointment
Send us an email
You can email us for queries to do with your degree, such as:
- Enrolment issues, including prerequisite failures in UC Student Web when you have met prerequisites from previous study or credit transfers
- To check if you will meet degree requirements (points check). If it is too complicated to determine this by email, we will ask you to book an appointment
- Course selection options due to postponed or cancelled courses
- Completed applications for exemptions
- Other quick queries regarding your degree.
Before you come
Ariana's office is room 302 and Simon's office is room 333 - on Level 3 of the Business and Law building.
Our reception area is located on level two of the Business and Law building on University Drive. It is open from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
You can deliver applications for processing to our level 2 reception area from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Such documents include:
- Completed transfer or credit applications
- Completed Exemption from prerequisite/Concurrent enrolment applications
- Transcripts – the reception team can photocopy and verify these if we require them (and for transfer or credits).