My research interests include macromarketing, social marketing, ethics and sustainability. I often use retail and especially fast fashion as the context for my research. My most recent research focuses on macro-social marketing, social marketing ethics, and also on authentic sustainability as a business strategy.
- Kemper J. and Kennedy AM. (2021) Evaluating Social Marketing Messages in New Zealand’s Like Minds Campaign and Its Effect on Stigma. Social Marketing Quarterly 27(2): 82-98. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/15245004211005828.
- Tanouri A., Kennedy AM. and Veer E. (2021) A conceptual framework for transformative gamification services. Journal of Services Marketing http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSM-12-2020-0527.
- Kapitan S., Kennedy AM. and Berth N. (2019) Sustainably superior versus greenwasher: A scale measure of B2B sustainability positioning. Industrial Marketing Management 76: 84-97. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2018.08.003.
- Kennedy AM. and Santos N. (2019) Social fairness and social marketing: An integrative justice approach to creating an ethical framework for social marketers. Journal of Social Marketing 9(4): 522-539. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSOCM-10-2018-0120.
- Kennedy AM., Jones K. and Williams J. (2019) Children as Vulnerable Consumers in Online Environments. Journal of Consumer Affairs 53(4): 1478-1506. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/joca.12253.