My research interests include macromarketing, social marketing, ethics and sustainability. I often use retail and especially fast fashion as the context for my research. My most recent research focuses on macro-social marketing, social marketing ethics, and also on authentic sustainability as a business strategy.
- Kemper J., Moscato E. and Kennedy A-M. (2022) Hacking the Marketing Education System: Using Macromarketing and the Circular Economy to Make a Better World. Journal of Marketing Education 44(3): 311-311. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/02734753221101758.
- Kennedy AM. and Smith J. (2022) Socially Responsible (Macro-Social) Marketing. Journal of Macromarketing 42(4): 572-582. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/02761467221087356.
- Kennedy AM., Krisjanous J. and Welland S. (2022) Historical inclusion and exclusion: New Zealand archives as primary resources for historical research. Journal of Historical Research in Marketing 14(2): 179-195. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JHRM-09-2021-0048.
- Kennedy AM., Veer E. and Kemper JA. (2022) Social marketing AS pedagogy. Journal of Social Marketing 12(3): 337-353. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSOCM-08-2021-0192.
- Kennedy AM., Waiguny MKJ. and Lockie MA. (2022) Children’s consumption culture development through Christmas myths: ethical implications. Young Consumers 23(2): 321-343. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/YC-05-2021-1333.