My research interests include macromarketing, social marketing, ethics and sustainability. I often use retail and especially fast fashion as the context for my research. My most recent research focuses on macro-social marketing, social marketing ethics, and also on authentic sustainability as a business strategy.
- Kemper J. and Kennedy AM. (2021) Evaluating Social Marketing Messages in New Zealand’s Like Minds Campaign and Its Effect on Stigma. Social Marketing Quarterly 27(2): 82-98. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/15245004211005828.
- Kennedy AM., Waiguny MKJ. and Lockie MA. (2021) Children’s consumption culture development through Christmas myths: ethical implications. Young Consumers http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/YC-05-2021-1333.
- Tanouri A., Kennedy AM. and Veer E. (2021) A conceptual framework for transformative gamification services. Journal of Services Marketing http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JSM-12-2020-0527.
- Kennedy AM., McGouran C. and Kemper JA. (2020) Alternative paradigms for sustainability: the Māori worldview. European Journal of Marketing 54(4): 825-822. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/EJM-01-2018-0043.
- Kapitan S., Kennedy AM. and Berth N. (2019) Sustainably superior versus greenwasher: A scale measure of B2B sustainability positioning. Industrial Marketing Management 76: 84-97. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2018.08.003.