In the Business of Making a Difference
Ko te whakapiki mana tā mātou mahi
- Exceptional learning experiences that develop business graduates who are equipped to be leaders of change in society.
- High quality research that provides innovative solutions to real problems.
- Highly connected with business and society to make a difference.
- A global focus that enhances our teaching, research and engagement.
- A culture of performance excellence that promotes engagement and inclusiveness.
- Ethically and globally responsible actions that contribute to sustainable goals and practice.
We are committed to our role as an ethically and globally responsible citizen that makes a contribution to sustainable goals and practice.
UC Business School has extensive connections with industry and our partner businesses benefit from having access to talented graduates.
In a new article on The Conversation, University of Canterbury's Associate Professor Jeremy Clark and Professor Jedrzej ...
The UCE Summer Startup Programme is back again for another year, with 32 inspiring students taking part across 23 ...