In the Business of Making a Difference
Ko te whakapiki mana tā mātou mahi
Triple crown accreditation
The UC Business School | Te Kura Umanga holds the gold standard ‘triple-crown’ of international business school accreditations having achieved EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditations.
See our accreditations, rankings and affiliations
- Exceptional learning experiences that develop business graduates who are equipped to be leaders of change in society.
- High quality research that provides innovative solutions to real problems.
- Highly connected with business and society to make a difference.
- A global focus that enhances our teaching, research and engagement.
- A culture of performance excellence that promotes engagement and inclusiveness.
- Ethically and globally responsible actions that contribute to sustainable goals and practice.
Read more about our mission, vision, values and focus
Social responsibility and sustainability
We are committed to our role as an ethically and globally responsible citizen that makes a contribution to sustainable goals and practice.
Connections with industry
UC Business School has extensive connections with industry and our partner businesses benefit from having access to talented graduates.
Market immunity? How public safety warnings have ...
In a new article on The Conversation, University of Canterbury's Associate Professor Jeremy Clark and Professor Jedrzej ...
2021/22 UCE Summer Startup Programme participants ...
The UCE Summer Startup Programme is back again for another year, with 32 inspiring students taking part across 23 ...