Head of SchoolTe Hurinui Clarke
Research project is focussed on factors that affect the of retention of students in Senior Te Reo Maori programmes in Mainstream Secondary Schools.
- North C., Berning H., Karaka-Clarke TH. and Taff BD. (2023) Leave No Trace and Sustainability Education: Taking a Dialectical Approach. Journal of Outdoor Recreation, Education, and Leadership 14(4): 61-77. http://dx.doi.org/10.18666/JOREL-2023-11655.
- Clarke TH. and Clarke TH. (2022) ). Oranga – Tīhei Mauri Ora. In Ratima M; Smith J; Macfarlane A; Riki N; Davies L (Ed.), Ngā Hau e Whā o Tāwhirimātea: Culturally responsive teaching and learning for the Tertiary Sector,Canterbury University Press.
- Karaka-Clarke TH., Bell B., Eddy L., Kennedy-Benns M., Robertson A. and Schrader Manuera G. (2022) Ko ngā Kete o te Wānanga: A beginner’s guide to understanding mātauranga Māori. Set: Rsearch information for teachers.
- Karaka-Clarke TH., Fletcher J., Macfarlane A. and Bell B. (2022) Kōrero Mai: Kaiako experiences of synchronous online teaching and learning in New Zealand. Journal of Open, Flexible and Distance Learning 25(2): 4-22.
- Nicol R. (2022) Death wish list. In The Listener Magazine(November): 20-24. New Zealand: Are Media. [Print].