Students and collaborators wishing to work with Actor Network Theory or Deleuzian concepts are particularly welcomed.
Annelies' research is focused on social theory and the intersection of young people, education, training and employment. Her research foci include critical studies of youth transition; education of sustainable development; the teenage parent and education, leadership and the 'joined-up' policy agenda.
- Dubien D., Brown C., Davis N. and Kamp A. (2019) Open source technologies that support student-student interaction in open environments: Discover, experiment, design, and evaluate! Edinburgh, Scotland: Pan Commonwealth Forum PCF9, 9-12 Sep 2019.
- Dubien D., Brown C., Davis N. and Kamp A. (2019) Using open source technologies to design courses for student-student interaction and building elearning skills. Edinburgh Scotland: Pan Commonwealth Forum PCF9, 9-12 Sep 2019.
- Kamp A (Ed.) (2019) Education Studies in Aotearoa. Key Disciplines and Emerging Directions. Wellington: New Zealand Council of Educational Research.
- Kamp A. (2019) Actor-Network Theory. http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/acrefore/9780190264093.013.ORE_EDU-00526.R1.
- Kamp A. (2019) Post-compulsory education and training in Aotearoa New Zealand. In Tummons J (Ed.), PCET: Learning and Teaching in the Post-Compulsory SectorSage Publications.