Students and collaborators wishing to work with Actor Network Theory or Deleuzian concepts are particularly welcomed.
Annelies' research is focused on social theory and the intersection of young people, education, training and employment. Her research foci include critical studies of youth transition; education of sustainable development; the teenage parent and education, leadership and the 'joined-up' policy agenda.
- Kamp A. (2013) Rethinking learning networks: Collaborative possibilities for a Deleuzian century. 1-207.
- Kamp A. (2013) Rethinking learning networks: Collaborative possibilities for a Deleuzian century. Oxford: Peter Lang. 207.
- Kamp A (Ed.) (2019) Education Studies in Aotearoa. Key Disciplines and Emerging Directions. Wellington: New Zealand Council of Educational Research.
- Kamp A; McSharry M (Ed.) (2018) Re/Assembling the Pregnant and Parenting Teenager: Narratives from the field(s). Oxford: Peter Lang. 310. http://dx.doi.org/10.3726/b10545.
- Kelly P. and Kamp A. (2014) A critical youth studies for the 21st century. A Critical Youth Studies for the 21st Century 1-629. 10.1163/9789004284036.