Postgraduate study in Arts offers you the opportunity to extend your knowledge and apply it to complex problems in your chosen field.
Our Postgraduate qualifications range from career-focused degrees like the Master of Social Work (Applied) to in-depth, research-focused Masters and PhD degrees. We also have certificates and diplomas that can be studied flexibly around work. Check out our postgraduate options below.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Arts
- Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Humanities
- Postgraduate Certificate in Maori & Indigenous Leadership
- Postgraduate Certificate in Translation and Interpreting
- Postgraduate Diploma Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Art Curatorship
- Postgraduate Diploma in Te Reo Māori
- Postgraduate Diploma in Translation and Interpreting
- Master of Arts
- Master of Arts (Thesis)
- Master of Applied Translation and Interpreting
- Master of European Union Studies
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of International Relations and Diplomacy
- Master of Linguistics
- Master of Māori and Indigenous Leadership
- Master of Music
- Master of Policy and Governance
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Social Work (Applied)
- Master of Strategic Communication
- Master of Systems Change
- Master of Te Reo Māori
- Master of Writing
Our guide helps you stay on course in postgrad study in Arts, with course requirements, guidelines and forms.
Find out about the financial assistance, scholarships, and prizes to help with your postgraduate study.