Qualifications in the College of Arts
Arts offers nearly 50 subjects from Anthropology to Human services to Te Reo Māori. Arts students can combine subjects through a mix of majors, minors, and double majors within our wide range of qualifications. Look through them and see which degrees or subjects interest you. For each qualification you can click through to more information and see what courses are available.
- Master of Arts
- Master of Applied Translation and Interpreting
- Master of European Union Studies
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of International Relations and Diplomacy
- Master of Linguistics
- Master of Māori and Indigenous Leadership
- Master of Music
- Master of Policy and Governance
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Social Work (Applied)
- Master of Strategic Communication
- Master of Te Reo Māori
- Master of Writing
The student advisors in the College of Arts can help with degree planning and special applications for students at all levels.
Need more information about qualifications in the Arts?