Current project 'The presence and profile of the EU in New Zealand' funded through the European Union Centre's Network. This research aims to promote a greater understanding of the EU and its policies in New Zealand's political, business, NGO, civil society and media communities (including NZ and EU/EU Member State's diplomatic corps), as well as of EU-NZ relations and NZ policies towards the EU.
- Wellings B., Kelly S., Wilson B., Burton J. and Holland M. (2018) Narrative Alignment and Misalignment: NATO as a Global Actor as Seen from Australia and New Zealand. Asian Security 14(1): 24-37. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14799855.2017.1361731.
- Chaban N. and Kelly S. (2017) Tracing the evolution of EU images using a case-study of Australia and New Zealand. Journal of Common Market Studies 55(4): 691-708. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jcms.12510.
- Chaban N. and Kelly SL. (2017) Tracing the evolution of EU images using a case-study of Australia and New Zealand. Journal of Common Market Studies 55(4): 691-708.
- Kelly S., Chaban N. and Elgström O. (2016) Perceptions on the EU’s fledgling Delegations: More coherence, more effectiveness? European Foreign Affairs Review 21(4): 493-515.
- Chaban N., Kelly S. and Bain J. (2014) En'vision'ing Europe's Crisis: A visual and textual analysis of the EU imagery in Chinese, Indian and Russian business newspapers. Journal of International Communication 20(1): 1-20.