The Library provides services and resources to support UC researchers throughout the research lifecycle. Through membership of the Postgraduate and Research Committees and via Subject Librarians, the Library works closely with academic departments and Research and Innovation and is committed to supporting the research objectives of the University.
Contact your Subject Librarian or the Research Systems and Data Librarian for guidance on finding materials, the collections available, enhancing your research profile, managing your references and managing data.
- Open access agreements: We'll pay the APCs for the journals on this guide
- Open access: Latest news and trends
- Open access fund: Criteria and application form
- Plan (Design & Discover) your Research
- Find & Manage Research Literature
- Doing the Research
- Writing up your Research
- Publish & Share
- Measure Impact