Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include the synthesis of novel multifunctional metal clusters, complexes and colloids; catalytic studies; nanotechnology applications.
- Lynam MF., Ke N-J., Bradley SJ., Nann T., Neiman A., Reeves RJ., Downard AJ., Golovko VB. and Allen MW. (2019) Size-controlled, high optical quality ZnO nanowires grown using colloidal Au nanoparticles and ultra-small cluster catalysts. APL Materials 7(2): 022518-022518. http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.5054355.
- Baharudin L., Yip ACK., Golovko V. and Watson M. (2018) Potential of metal monoliths with grown carbon nanomaterials as catalyst support in intensified steam reformer: a perspective. Reviews in Chemical Engineering : 1-33. http://dx.doi.org/10.1515/revce-2018-0007.
- Baharudin L., Yip ACK., Golovko V. and Watson MJ. (2018) CO temperature-programmed desorption of hexameric copper hydride nanoclusters catalyst supported on functionalized MWCNTs for kinetics study of low-temperature water-gas shift. Florence, Italy: ISCRE 25, 20-23 May 2018.
- Hashemizadeh I., Golovko V., Choi J., Tsang DCW. and Yip ACK. (2018) Photocatalytic reduction of CO2 to hydrocarbons using bio-templated porous TiO2 architectures under UV and visible light. Chemical Engineering Journal 347: 64-73. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2018.04.094.
- Poonthiyil V., Lindhorst TK., Golovko VB. and Fairbanks AJ. (2018) Recent applications of click chemistry for the functionalization of gold nanoparticles and their conversion to glyco-gold nanoparticles.. Beilstein J Org Chem 14: 11-24. http://dx.doi.org/10.3762/bjoc.14.2.