Qualifications & Memberships
My research areas include work-related stress and wellbeing, employee resilience, uncertainty, work-life balance and stress coping factors such as social support. I often collaborate with organisations in the diagnostic of stress and wellbeing, and the implementation of initiatives aimed at increasing health and wellbeing at work.
- Jiang L., Hu S., Näswall K., López Bohle S. and Wang H-J. (2020) Why and when cognitive job insecurity relates to affective job insecurity? A three-study exploration of negative rumination and the tendency to negative gossip. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology : 1-15. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1359432x.2020.1758669.
- Munnik A., Näswall K., Woodward G. and Helton WS. (2020) The quick and the dead: A paradigm for studying friendly fire. Applied Ergonomics 84 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apergo.2019.103032.
- Hamilton Skurak H., Malinen S., Kuntz J. and Naswall K. (2019) The Relevance of Self-Determination for Corporate Volunteering Intentions. Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations : 15. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11266-019-00140-5.
- Kuntz J., Naswall I. and Davies B. (2019) From transactional to transformational: Exploring the role of leadership style on CEO succession outcomes. Leadership and Organization Development Journal.
- Naswall K., Malinen S., Kuntz J. and Hodliffe M. (2019) Employee resilience: Development and validation of a measure. Journal of Managerial Psychology 34(5): 353-367. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JMP-02-2018-0102.