Qualifications & Memberships
My research areas include work-related stress and wellbeing, employee resilience, uncertainty, work-life balance and stress coping factors such as social support. I often collaborate with organisations in the diagnostic of stress and wellbeing, and the implementation of initiatives aimed at increasing health and wellbeing at work.
- Richter A. and Näswall K. (2019) Job insecurity and trust: Uncovering a mechanism linking job insecurity to well-being. Work and Stress 33(1): 22-40. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02678373.2018.1461709.
- Hamilton Skurak H., Malinen SK., Naswall K. and Kuntz J. (2018) Employee wellbeing: The role of psychological detachment on the relationship between engagement and work-life conflict. Economic and Industrial Democracy http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0143831X17750473.
- Låstad L., Näswall K., Berntson E., Seddigh A. and Sverke M. (2018) The roles of shared perceptions of individual job insecurity and job insecurity climate for work- and health-related outcomes: A multilevel approach. Economic and Industrial Democracy 39(3): 422-438. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0143831x16637129.
- Malinen S., Hatton T., Naswall I. and Kuntz JRCP. (2018) Strategies to enhance employee wellbeing and organisational performance in a post-crisis environment: A case study. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1468-5973.12227.
- Sutton G., Kuntz JRCP. and Naswall IMK. (2018) Being Sinister During Selection: The Dark Triad in an Organisational Context. Montreal, Canada: 29th International Congress of Applied Psychology (ICAP), 26-30 Jun 2018.