Beatrice Tinsley Rm 301
Qualifications & Memberships
Tectonics, structure and history of the southern rim of the Pacific, particularly New Zealand, Antarctica and South America. Terrane analysis. Provenance and structure of the Torlesse accretionary prism. Provenance and tectonic setting of Cambrian-Ordovician rocks of New Zealand and Antarctica.
- Adams CJ., Bradshaw JD. and Ireland TR. (2014) Provenance connections between late Neoproterozoic and early Palaeozoic sedimentary basins of the Ross Sea region, Antarctica, south-east Australia and southern Zealandia. Antarctic Science 26(2): 173-182. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S0954102013000461.
- Riordan NK., Reid CM., Bassett KN. and Bradshaw JD. (2014) Reconsidering basin geometries of the West Coast: the influence of the Paparoa Core Complex on Oligocene Rift Systems. New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics 57(2): 170-184. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00288306.2014.904386.
- Riordan NK., Bradshaw JD., Reid CM. and Bassett KN. (2013) Reconsidering Basin Geometries of the West Coast: The Influence of the Paparoa Core Complex On Oligocene Rift Systems. In Geoscience Society of New Zealand Miscellaneous Publications: Abstracts, Geosciences 2013(MP136A): 80-81.
- Riordan NK., Bradshaw JD., Reid CM. and Bassett KN. (2013) Reconsidering Basin Geometries of the West Coast: The Influence of the Paparoa Core Complex on Oligocene Rift Systems. In.
- Bradshaw JD., Vaughan APM., Millar IL., Flowerdew MJ., Trouw RAJ., Fanning CM. and Whitehouse MJ. (2012) Permo-Carboniferous conglomerates in the Trinity Peninsula Group at View Point, Antarctic Peninsula: sedimentology, geochronology and isotope evidence for provenance and tectonic setting in Gondwana. Geological Magazine 149(4): 626-644. http://dx.doi.org/10.1017/S001675681100080X.