- Organisational change (emphasis on readiness for change and cognitive representations of change)
- Resilience and Recovery (employee and organisational)
- Leadership development in multicultural business environments
- Organisational culture and climate: impact on workplace attitudes and Human Resources Management
- Ethical decision-making and social responsibility
- Technology-mediated communications in multinational business environments
- Kuntz J. and Dehlin E. (2019) Friend and foe? Self-deception in organisations. Journal of Management Development 38(2): 130-140. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JMD-04-2018-0122.
- Näswall K., Malinen S., Kuntz J. and Hodliffe M. (2019) Employee resilience: development and validation of a measure. Journal of Managerial Psychology 34(5): 353-367. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/jmp-02-2018-0102.
- Hamilton Skurak H., Malinen SK., Naswall K. and Kuntz J. (2018) Employee wellbeing: The role of psychological detachment on the relationship between engagement and work-life conflict. Economic and Industrial Democracy http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0143831X17750473.
- Malinen S., Hatton T., Naswall I. and Kuntz JRCP. (2018) Strategies to enhance employee wellbeing and organisational performance in a post-crisis environment: A case study. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1468-5973.12227.
- Stemmet L., Roger D., Kuntz JRCP. and Borrill J. (2018) Ruminating about the past or ruminating about the future - which has the bigger impact on health? An exploratory study. Current Psychology http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12144-018-9781-2.