Employee resilience and wellbeing; leadership development;organisational change; intervention design and evaluation.
• Leadership development
• Employee resilience and wellbeing
• Organisational change
• Organisational interventions: design, implementation and evaluation
• Paradoxes in organisations
- Kuntz J. and Livingston H. (2020) Surveying women leaders’ views of career hurdles and enablers: Implications for leadership development in New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Psychology.
- Hamilton Skurak H., Malinen S., Kuntz J. and Naswall K. (2019) The Relevance of Self-Determination for Corporate Volunteering Intentions. Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations : 15. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11266-019-00140-5.
- Kuntz J. and Dehlin E. (2019) Friend and foe? Self-deception in organisations. Journal of Management Development 38(2): 130-140. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JMD-04-2018-0122.
- Kuntz J., Naswall I. and Davies B. (2019) From transactional to transformational: Exploring the role of leadership style on CEO succession outcomes. Leadership and Organization Development Journal.
- Naswall K., Malinen S., Kuntz J. and Hodliffe M. (2019) Employee resilience: Development and validation of a measure. Journal of Managerial Psychology 34(5): 353-367. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/JMP-02-2018-0102.