Associate ProfessorJoana R C Kuntz
Internal Phone: 94397
My research interests span employee resilience, wellbeing, and inclusion; leadership development; change management; and organisational interventions.
My applied research focuses on the following areas:
- Leadership development: supporting leaders to ensure employee resilience, wellbeing, and engagement
- Diversity and inclusion
- Managing organisational tensions, change, and challenging events
- The future of work
- Organisational interventions: design, implementation, and evaluation
- D'Souza ON. and Kuntz JRC. (2023) Examining the impact of reasonable accommodation appraisals on New Zealand managers' attitudes toward hiring people with disability. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/EDI-08-2021-0207.
- Kuntz JC. and Searle F. (2023) Does Bystander Intervention Training Work? When Employee Intentions and Organisational Barriers Collide. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 38(3-4): 2934-2956. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/08862605221104530.
- Elenkov DS., Manev IM. and Kuntz JC. (2022) Harnessing subcultural identity to optimize workplace rewards: Evidence from Russia. Journal of Business Research 153: 319-328. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2022.08.040.
- Kuntz JRC. and Pandaram S. (2022) Revisiting congruence effects in diversity research: views of diversity initiatives and experiences of belonging in a New Zealand healthcare organization. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion 41(8): 1262-1288. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/EDI-12-2021-0310.
- Plimmer G., Berman EM., Malinen S., Franken E., Naswall K., Kuntz J. and Löfgren K. (2022) Resilience in Public Sector Managers. Review of Public Personnel Administration 42(2): 338-367. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0734371X20985105.