- Organisational change (emphasis on readiness for change and cognitive representations of change)
- Resilience and Recovery (employee and organisational)
- Leadership development in multicultural business environments
- Organisational culture and climate: impact on workplace attitudes and Human Resources Management
- Ethical decision-making and social responsibility
- Technology-mediated communications in multinational business environments
- Hamilton Skurak H., Malinen SK., Naswall K. and Kuntz J. (2018) Employee wellbeing: The role of psychological detachment on the relationship between engagement and work-life conflict. Economic and Industrial Democracy http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0143831X17750473.
- Malinen S., Hatton T., Naswall I. and Kuntz JRCP. (2018) Strategies to enhance employee wellbeing and organisational performance in a post-crisis environment: A case study. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1468-5973.12227.
- Stemmet L., Roger D., Kuntz JRCP. and Borrill J. (2018) Ruminating about the past or ruminating about the future - which has the bigger impact on health? An exploratory study. Current Psychology.
- Tonkin K., Malinen SK., Naswall K. and Kuntz J. (2018) Building Employee Resilience through Wellbeing in Organizations. Human Resource Development Quarterly http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.21306.
- Keeman A., Naswall K., Malinen SK. and Kuntz J. (2017) Employee Wellbeing: Evaluating a Wellbeing Intervention in Two Settings. Frontiers in Psychology 8 505: 14. http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00505.