My research focusses on mammals, including feral and invasive species, and explores the role of the individual in ecology. As such, my research spans physiological, behavioural and population ecology, with themes that are particularly relevant to management and conservation biology.
- Pay JM., Katzner TE., Hawkins CE., Barmuta LA., Brown WE., Wiersma JM., Koch AJ., Mooney NJ. and Cameron EZ. (2021) Endangered Australian top predator is frequently exposed to anticoagulant rodenticides. Science of the Total Environment 788 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147673.
- Pay JM., Katzner TE., Hawkins CE., Koch AJ., Wiersma JM., Brown WE., Mooney NJ. and Cameron EZ. (2021) High Frequency of Lead Exposure in the Population of an Endangered Australian Top Predator, the Tasmanian Wedge-Tailed Eagle (Aquila audax fleayi). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 40(1): 219-230. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/etc.4914.
- Pay JM., Katzner TE., Wiersma JM., Brown WE., Hawkins CE., Proft KM. and Cameron EZ. (2021) Morphometric Sex Identification of Nestling and Free-Flying Tasmanian Wedge-Tailed Eagles (Aquila audax fleayi). Journal of Raptor Research 55(4): 539-551. http://dx.doi.org/10.3356/JRR-20-115.
- Aune A., Fenner K., Wilson B., Cameron E., McLean A. and McGreevy P. (2020) Reported behavioural differences between geldings and mares challenge sex-driven stereotypes in ridden equine behaviour. Animals 10(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ani10030414.
- Hamilton DG., Jones ME., Cameron EZ., Kerlin DH., McCallum H., Storfer A., Hohenlohe PA. and Hamede RK. (2020) Infectious disease and sickness behaviour: Tumour progression affects interaction patterns and social network structure in wild Tasmanian devils: Sickness behaviour in Tasmanian devils. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences 287(1940) http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/rspb.2020.2454rspb.