Internal Phone: 94389
Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include experimental analysis of the control of behaviour by its consequences, behavioural resistance to change and its relation to stable-state, performance, acquisition of preference in choice situations and modelling of dynamics in the fine structure of reinforced responding.
- Frost A., Grace RC. and McLean AP. (2019) Therapeutic Engagement and Treatment Progress: Developing and Testing an In-Treatment Measure of Client Engagement Among Sex Offenders in a Group Program. Sexual Abuse: Journal of Research and Treatment 31(8): 952-971. http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1079063218791178.
- Grace RC. and McLean AP. (2019) Effects of schedule type and terminal-link duration on choice in concurrent chains. Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior 112(2): 192-209. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jeab.544.
- McLean AP., Grace RC., Shevchouk O. and Cording JR. (2018) Rat choice in rapidly changing concurrent schedules. Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior : 313-335. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jeab.314.
- Grace RC., McLean A. and Beggs S. (2017) Psychology and criminal justice. In Gilbert J; Newbold G (Ed.), Criminal Justice: A New Zealand Introduction: 209-224. Auckland: Auckland University Press.
- Grace RC. and McLean AP. (2016) A cumulative decision model for three-alternative choice in concurrent chains. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Learning and Cognition 42(3): 259-272. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/xan0000103.