Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include intelligent tutoring systems, student modeling, and learning analytics.
- Chen X., Mitrovic A. and Mathews M. (2019) Investigating the Effect of Agency on Learning from Worked Examples, Erroneous Examples and Problem Solving. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education 29(3): 396-424. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40593-019-00179-x.
- Chen X., Mitrovic AT. and Matthews M. (2019) Learning from Worked Examples, Erroneous Examples and Problem Solving: Towards Adaptive Selection of Learning Activities. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TLT.2019.2896080.
- Fabic GVF., Mitrovic A. and Neshatian K. (2018) Investigating the effects of learning activities in a mobile Python tutor for targeting multiple coding skills. Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning 13(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s41039-018-0092-x.
- Gálvez J., Guzmán E., Conejo R., Mitrovic A. and Mathews M. (2016) Data calibration for statistical-based assessment in constraint-based tutors. Knowledge-Based Systems 97: 11-23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2016.01.024.
- Mitrovic A. and Ohlsson S. (2016) Implementing CBM: SQL-Tutor after fifteen years. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education 26(1): 150-159. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40593-015-0049-9.